Eight🌹

The air was crisp in the mountains. It was always better air than the likes of city air even country air had nothing against the clean, fresh air of the mountains.

He sat with two girls, his best friends actually who had helped him through so much the past year.

There were people singing loudly and laughing in the background. Cheers were shared and drinks were guzzled.

"Im tell you, you're stupid" He shook his head. "Mira, I'm not, really" he let out a sigh. "I'm not ready yet"

The other girl rolled her eyes. "Damn, and here I thought we were taking our next trip back to Seoul"

He sent a small glare. "Seulbi" He sighed. "Not today" He looked out at the views of the sun setting behind the mountain.

"I don't think I'd be able to face him after what I did"

"Minho seriously" Mira groaned. "The worst thing you're doing is not going back!! If you liked him so much then why are you still here"

Minho looked at her. "I loved him"

"And you still do" Seulbi added in. Minho was done with this conversation. He couldn't sit down for a few drinks without this topic popping up.

He wanted to go back to Jisung. Apologise for the way he left, for how he left things. He was scared though, Jisung could hate him. He could have moved on and he'd end up heartbroken.

He didn't want that. Not for either of them.

"I feel like you're killing yourself slowly from the inside" Seulbi said grimly. Mira hummed as she took a sip of her drink. She sounded almost too excited.

"Yeah!! I've seen you look in the mirror sometimes and it genuinely looks like your saying to yourself why am I here? I miss you Jisung, I wanna end it all"

Minho threw a chip at her. "I hate you both" he mumbled. It was quiet.

"Minho?" Seulbi spoke again. Minho hummed unamused. "And if... Jisung ever found you... Before you went back.. What would you do?"

Minho sighed. "I don't really know" he shrugged. "I'd be so happy but so nervous" He sighed. He was frustrated. Mira patted Minho's hand.

"There, there lover boy. All will be solved. You're just a dumbass for leaving Jisung wait for eight more months"

Minho sighed. "You know a lot of shit went on" Mira nodded. "But if Jisung knew about it all, he'd be the first person on protocol to comfort you"

Mira and Seulbi never met Jisung but they seemed to know exactly what Jisung would do and say and act.

It was scary.

"It's odd how you guys seem to know a lot about Jisung"

"We're just that good at sensing people's personalities" Seulbi smirked. Mira hummed "That or we just know him from the various stories you've told us about him when you were drunk"

Minho threw another chip.

It was late now and the three headed back to their rooms. They were leaving tomorrow, Seulbi said she'd pick where last minute to keep their trip spontaneous.

Touring Korea was fun. They only came back a week ago from Japan.

"Goodnight bitches!" Seulbi waved as she walked into her cabin. Mira bid her goodnights as did Minho.

He closed his room door and finally. Peace and quiet.

It's what he looked forward to at the end of a day. Mira and Seulbi were both loud and energetic, they sort of reminded him of Jisung and Felix.

But at times like this his thoughts would wander to his old friends. Chan and Changbin, would they be happy to meet him again? After cutting contact with all of them?

He sighed as he plopped himself onto his bed. He pulled out his phone, it was the first time he'd been on it since earlier that day.

He turned it on and saw he had two new notifications from Instagram. He opened up Instagram and went to check his recent activity.

@ ji_hann.ie started following you

His brows furrowed. "Who's that?" He wondered. He didn't really think too deeply into the name. He clicked on their account and saw there was no posts, no bio and their profile picture was a view of a sunset.

He shrugged and left the Profile.

He went to his new messages and his heart stopped.

Han✨🌹
@ ji_hann.ie.  

Heyyy Minho🥰
Um... Its been a while
It's Jisung :)

Do you want to block or receive messages from:
@ ji_hann.ie?

Allow.                           Block.

Minho gulped. After all this time. Jisung had found him. Was he ready? Was he ready to bring his old life to his new and fresh one?

He bit his lip.

Allow.

Hey
Yeah... Its been a while

+. - +. - +. -

Double updateeee