Eighteen🌹

Two days after the movie night, Jisung and Minho decided that now was the time to meet up with the others. Minho would bring Mira and Seulbi along too.

It was morning, just before the afternoon but early enough to still be known as morning.

Jisung had planned a sort of field trip which meant getting up early-ish and leaving to the train.

Mira Was in the shower leaving Seulbi and Minho in the room. Minho was tying his shoe laces as Seulbi quietly packed snacks into her backpack.

Minho had noticed she was rather quiet for a trip day. "You okay?" He asked. Seulbi hummed and nodded. "Seulbi I need actual words" Minho sat up and looked at her properly.

She nodded "I'm fine" She replied meeting eyes with the elder. Minho furrowed his brows but moved on. "Excited to meet Jisung?"

"Mhm"

"He's excited to meet you too"

"Oh really"

"Plus our other friends are all very chaotic.. From what I remember"

"Mm"

Minho stopped again. "Seulbi. What's wrong? Are you sure you're okay?" Seulbi threw her bag on the bed. "Why are you pestering me!?" She asked loudly.

Minho was taken back. "Oh-what?" He was confused. Seulbi groaned "Dear God!" she exclaimed before putting her headphones on and storming out to the balcony.

Minho sat there. Stunned.

Mira heard the noise and luckily was just finished her shower. "Everything okay?" She asked clearly knowing it wasn't.

Minho just pointed at the door and made a bunch of weird noises and swerved his finger around where the whole fiasco happened. Mira laughed. "You tell me things so well Min"

He sighed. "I just asked her if she was okay and she got all pressed" He said. Mira furrowed her brows. "that's unlike her"

"I know I've never seen her shout about something that annoyed her"

"Maybe she's on her period?" Mira shrugged. He checked her bag which had stuff all over her bed now because of the impact if the throw.

"Nope. She didn't pack any and the last thing she packs are snacks" Mira sighed. "She probably has something on her mind"

Minho sighed. "But what could it be?"

"Don't push it Min, she'll come around" Mira spoke. Minho sighed and nodded.

Mira went onto the balcony and called Seulbi to tell her to repack her bag as they were leaving soon.

Minho didn't speak to Seulbi and Seulbi didn't utter a word back.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

"Minho hyung!!!"

The three stopped in their tracks as a boy, most presumably Jisung rushed over to Minho. As if on cue Minho had his arms wide open for a hug.

They melted together into one. It was really cute. Mira smiled as she watched the scene, she saw a group of boys walking over toward them, presuming they were Jisung and Minhos friends.

Seulbi hadn't said anything since they left. She had sad eyes watching the pair though.

Jisung pulled back. "Ugh, I forgot they were here" He rolled his eyes as he heard Felix practically holding in screeches behind him.

Minho chuckled. He made eye contact with Chan. He tensed up. Jisung felt it and rubbed his back slowly. Mira watched their interactions, she watched as Jisung's smoothly slid his hand into Minhos.

"Well?" Jisung smiled. There was an tense atmosphere. The boys all stared at Minho as if he was some alien nearly. Mira knew it was pure shock but she couldn't help but want to hide Minho away from those stares.

Just as that thought played on her mind, cries were sounded through the silence.

Next thing she saw was Minho engulfed by the group. She glanced at Seulbi and saw a slight smile on her face.

They boy's all pulled apart. "Nah give me a moment" Changbin said holding back tears.

Felix hugged him quick. Minho chuckled. "Oh right, um.. Guys these are my two friends Mira and Seulbi" He introduced.

Jisung smiled brightly as Mira before turning his head to Seulbi. She met his eyes and smiled a little more. "You're Seulbi then?" He asked. She nodded.

"Yeah" She replied. Minho watched carefully as the others talked to Mira behind him. "I've been looking forward to meeting you" Jisung smiled.

Seulbi hummed. "Minho was saying that.." She mumbled. "Jisung? Can I talk with you?" Seulbi held a small grin. Minho sighed, maybe she was okay. God now she was going to embarrass him.

"Yeah alright" Jisung replied before being dragged off somewhere. Minho turned his attention back to the others.

Chan dove in for a hug. Minho hugged back, just a bit. He wasn't one for hugs really. "God I missed you" He heard Chan cry. Minho chuckled. "I missed you too"

After either hugging or greeting his old friends, Minho glanced over to where Jisung and Seulbi were.

They looked to be talking, he couldn't hear what but they looked... Normal.

He didn't know why he felt worried. Maybe it was the way Seulbi was this morning that made him feel that way.

Whatever it was, he was rather curious to know what Seulbi was telling Jisung.

+. - +.-+. - +. -

You know what's fun? Reading stories you wrote like two years ago

I was looking through old fan fics I have in my drafts and some of them were like oddly interesting👀 2020 me was something else tho

Anywhom love ya xx