Twenty Nine🌹

"God what the fuck" Jisung snapped his arm away. "Is wrong with you?" he glared.

Minho sighed. "You're being immature" He said simply. Jisung laughed as if that was the most unbelievable thing he'd ever heard. "Immature?" He repeated. "Wow, Minho wow"

"Why can't I not have a good night out? I just wanna get drunk for fucks sake-"

"I don't mind you drinking Ji... But this... This isn't normal" He sighed. "I learned that the hard way and if you think this is the way out of anxious thoughts and shit like that it's not"

Jisung was about to go back in but stopped when he heard that. Instead he opted for the curb and sat down. Minho sat beside him.

Jisung leaned his head on his shoulder. "Sorry" He mumbled. Minho shook his head. "I'm just looking out for you" He replied. Jisung chuckled. "You're so husband material"

"What is with you and us being a married couple tonight?" They both chuckled. "dunno... But right now I feel like crap"

Minho expected this. He wrapped his arm around Jisung. "Like.. You used to go out and get drunk to forget your problems... And now I'm here drinking to make myself enjoy something I know I don't like... I'm so pathetic"

Minho disagreed. "You're not"

"I am! I helped you with so many things and now look what's happened to me..."

"And I'm here to help you and support you and care for you just as much as you did for me" Minho kissed Jisung's head. "So don't beat yourself up about it"

Jisung sighed.

"What are you guys doing out here?" They both turned and saw Felix. Jisung gulped a little. What was he meant to say? He looked at Minho hoping he'd answer but was met with a pair of eyes screaming at him to tell Felix the truth.

Jisung felt pressured and so he did.

"I don't really... Like.. This" He said as Felix sat down. "The club? We could go to a different one-"

"No! Please no.. I just hate the whole... Clubbing and partying thing" He was being honest and it felt like crap to be honest. He hated to wait for a real reaction so he always made one up.

Felix did the opposite of what he thought though.

He laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I know that.. I'm surprised you came along actually" He smiled. "I'll admit though, I'd much prefer a pizza night to this" He gestured to the club.

"I like clubs but nothing beats a nice pizza night out instead" Jisung smiled at this. "So you don't mind me not liking this?"

"Ji I'd rather you actually enjoy yourself then try to for my sake" He chuckled. Jisung looked down at his lap. "I thought you'd hate me if I told you.. Remember that time as kids?"

"Jisung we were kids, I wouldn't do that to you now" Felix cackled. "Also that bartender told me to go find you guys cause he said Minho was a pervert ready to attack or something"

They all laughed. Jisung nudged Minho. "There you are, pervert"

"Okay how am I a pervert?" He sighed. Felix chuckled. "Are you going to come back in?" He asks standing up again. Jisung shook his head. "Nah..."

"I think we'll go for pizza" Minho said and Felix hummed. "That sounds way nicer.. I think I'll gather everyone and follow yall over"

Minho nodded. Jisung felt a wave of relief wash over him as he finally knew be didn't need to go into that place again.

"Get up or ill carry you"

"Carry me"

"No get the fuck up"

They walked to a pizza place and went inside to order. After placing their order they went and sat down.

Jisung felt extremely guilty. He was still very tipsy, very very tipsy. "You look dead" Minho pointed out. Jisung laughed "Thanks for pointing that out"

"No worries anytime"

Jisung sighed and took out his phone. Oddly enough he had a message from his mom. He furrowed his brows and opened it.

Mom:
Since you two are together properly...
And Minho seems to have become such a man!
I can't gatekeep this photo anymore
*image attached*

Jisung clicked on the photo, his eyes widened. He smiled lightly as he stared at the photo of Him and Minho cuddling. He was quick to reply.

When did u take that?

Mom:
About a year ago-
The morning after the dinner night
I think don't quote me on that

Jisung looked at the photo again and could tell it was. Minho had tear stained cheeks but they both looked so calm and comfortable in that picture that's all that mattered.

OMG
Why didn't u send it to me
When I was GRIEVING?? 😭

Mom:
U werent grieving
U were acting like a teen girl after a breakup x

That little kiss is making me
Very offended.

Mom:
Deal with it xox

Why was his mother being a savage? Minho saw how invested Jisung was and caught his attention after calling him.

"Yeah?" He asked. Minho rose a brow. "What's so interesting" Jisung shrugged. "Nothing" He replied.

Minho sighed as the pizza arrived at their table. He thanked the waiter as Jisung was busy on his phone.

"Ji" Minho called. Jisung looked up and smiled. "Yay, food!"

Minho could tell Jisung had sobered up a bit since they left the club. Jisung took a slice of the pizza and shoved it into his mouth.

"Its so good" He said through chewing. Minho cringed but hummed anyway. "Yeah? That's good"

Jisung put down his phone and smiled like an idiot. Minho gave him a look. "What?" he asked. Jisung giggled. "Nothing"

"No there's something" Minho pryed. Jisung smiled. "I love you" He blew a kiss at the elder. Minho was surprised by this but he smiled immediately. "I love you too"

Jisung held up his phone showing his home screen which was the photo of them. Minho snatched the phone. "Where'd you get this?" he asked staring at it.

"Mom" Jisung hummed as he chewed his pizza. "Oh"

They ate in a quiet silence after that.

+. - +. - +. -

😭😭😭😭😭

Hahahaha... Ha hello how are we doinggg?

I'm super busy today so I woke up early again 😌😌 girlie is OK demand for different musicals xoxox but anyway

Hope you have a great day or night xx love yaaaa