Five🌹

"I'm home" Jisung called into the house he dreaded living in now. His mom sat on her phone at the kitchen table. She barely acknowledged him.

His father at the opposite end. He sat there, blankly. He didn't have anything in front of him to occupy his time he just had his hands clasped together.

Jisung shrugged to himself. He didn't care if they were in a mood. He took off his shoes and went to go to his bedroom.

"Han Jisung" His mother stopped him. Jisung turned back. "Yeah?" he asked.

"You didn't apply for any college?"

Shit. Jisung stood there silently. What was he supposed to say? Yeah because fuck education?

"I thought you wanted to go to college" His dad added in. Jisung scoffed "What I want, dad, is to live my life-"

"You don't seem to be doing that either" His mother spoke Sternly. Jisung was in disbelief "I legit took a whole ass day to go to Busan"

"That's the first thing you did in months and even so, Felix forced you to go! These things shouldn't feel forceful!" Jisung got it that she was worried for him and only trying to somehow care. "And if you're doing those things for Felix because his grandfather died-"

"I'm not!" Jisung cut in.

He didn't think she cared much for him anymore.

"I can always get a job in a cafe" Jisung shrugged. Collage wasn't everything.

"But if you went to collage, you'd have better opportunities! We know it's what you really want" Jisung laughed at his mom's words. It wasn't funny, it was of pure anger as he realised.

"No. That is what you want! You want your kid going to collage so can you can fucking brag that I got further education than you could fucking afford!" He was so angry.

His mother turned to his dad. "This is why we should've never let that Minho boy in, look what he's done to our kid-"

"Say one more thing about him and I'm out" Jisung didn't even shout this. He just said it plainly. There was no emotion attached. His parents both looked at him shocked.

"Where would you go? You won't have a good job to keep you on your feet!" His mom shouted.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "If you didn't know I am way more capable to handle myself than you think"

He didn't want this conversation anymore. He left to his room.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Jisung didn't know how long he laid on his bed but he could tell that night had fallen and he was exhausted from the fight with his parents. Why couldn't they trust him with his own life?

Jisung decided to feel less like a fuck up he went on his phone. He had seen it light up a few times so he decided it'd be a good distraction to keep him busy.

Opening his phone and going onto Instagram, he sighed a little. He had a message.

He went to open it. It was Yeji.

   Yeji🥰
@ ye_ji.00

Hey Jisung! It's yeji

Hi

You keep things short
Oh! I was wondering if
You still had the message you
Sent me long ago

The one from the night
At the restaurant

Yepp Ryujin wants it

Will that do anything?

......
She has her ways :)

That concerns me deeply

Cmon! What if she finds him!!

.....

*photo*

Thank you xxx

Oh btw
How are you?

I'm fine

Really? You seem
... Dead

I feel dead

Then you lied about
How you are! Ha caught ya

You're annoying

Shut up x
Seen at 9:34pm

Jisung let himself wonder back on old memories. The time he held Minhos wrist so tightly, he complained about how red it was, Or when Minho brought him to cafés, when he kissed him, when he messaged him to meet him in the gym hall, when they went on walks together, when Minho grazed his knee, when Minho got drunk and he had to take care of him, The time they went to the rooftop and Minho told him stories.

God, it was amazing to look back on those things but so fucking depressing.

Jisung sighed. Then he paused. He jolted up on his bed.

"The rooftop..." He remembered. "Oh my god the rooftop" He got himself off his bed and for once instead of being a mopping twat he decided to go to the place Minho adored.

The infamous rooftop.

+. - +.-+. -

Imma do a double update :)

ANYSLAY HOW ARE WE DOINGGG???

my throat is still dead asf but found out its because of allergies so at least im not getting sick :D

Oo I might start posting Don't Delete The Kisses really soon cause I realise I have a ton of chapters written for it so I may as well do that ✨✨✨✨

ANYSLAY KEEPING SLAYING LOVE YAAAA XXX