Fourty Five🌻

Felix had calmed down eventually and now sat on the sofa with Jisung listening to the entire stories he's missed out on.

"So.. You both hated each other... Then got to like each other... You became nicer because of his bitch ass mom.... Minho became nicer because you saw him for who he is... And now yall dating?" He concluded his summary.

Jisung nodded. "Pretty much..." he mumbled. Felix nodded his head slowly. "I see... I also notice you didn't follow my plan" he glared.

Jisung sighed. "Mom wouldn't let me do it" He mumbled annoyed. Minho rubbed Jisung's back to calm him down. He always seemed to get worked up over things to do with Minho lately in a protective way.

Minho found it rather adorable and hot, depends on context.

Felix tutted. "And since when did you listen to your parents?" He laughed. Minho looked at Jisung. "You don't listen to your parents?"

Jisung cleared his throat. "I do-"

"Not as a kid! Jisung would disobey nearly everything his mom and dad told him" Felix outted. Minho was intrigued. What was Jisung like as a kid?

"When we were like... Twelve, I asked Jisung one evening if he wanted to go star gazing with me cuz there was meant to be a metor shower that night" Felix began explaining.

Jisung sighed and let him continue. Minho listened intently.

"Jisung was never good at keeping secrets, he always had to ask his parents, don't know why he never listened" Felix shrugged a little. "But anyway"

"Jisung got pissed but snuck out his window during the night and we went off till sunrise! Only his dad found us sneaking back to his house that morning"

Jisung shivered remembering that morning. Hi dad was furious. He'd never forget how his dad gave out to him. That day would live rent free in his mind.

Minho laughed a little.

"And you were telling me to not runaway when you did and tried to recently" He smirked.

Felix gasped. "No way! Jisung hasn't been rebellious since 13 what did he do?"

Minho explained the who senario that happened the other day with his mom and packing his bags to leave with him.

Felix sat there shocked. "He wouldn't even do that shit for me man"

Jisung scoffed. "I would! Plus I'm not liking how you two are telling my worst moments" he pouted.

Minho chuckled. "It makes you who you are babe" He kissed Jisung's cheek which was followed by a cry from Felix.

"God stop being gay in front of me when I'm singal as fuck"

Minho and Jisung just looked at the freckled boy. "I have a friend called Changbin" Minho announced.

Jisung gasped. "Oh my god, they'd look cute together too!"

Minho nodded "I think so" he agreed. He really agreed for Jisung's sake. He didn't even know if Changbin liked guys.

Felix smiled "I'd look good with anyone but thanks for that" He replied. Jisung rolled his eyes. "Confident much"

Felix smirked "You know it all too well Han Jisung" Jisung knew exactly what he meant by that.

"Nope" was his reply. "I don't know what you're talking about"

Minho chuckled. "Did you set him up on a bad date and don't wanna admit it?" he thought he actually had an idea of what Felix was getting at.

Oh god he was wrong.

"Jisung kissed me when we were kids" Felix smiled. "He also went around telling people I was his boyfriend and that he'd love me forever"

Jisung was in disbelief. "Why is your brain suddenly so good at remembering-"

"But turns out that was a lie, I'm hurt now" Felix turned to look at Jisung. "Cheater" he glared. Jisung let out a breath "Lix, we were kids!"

Felix chuckled. "Relax im joking! But Minho hurt him, I will hunt you and your family"

Minho hummed amused. "Get my mom first thanks"

Felix was a bit shocked to say the least. He didn't actually know what to say to that so he just nodded very cautiously.

Jisung shrugged "I'm sure you could beat a bitch up yourself" he said to the elder. Felix wanted to move away from the subject.

"So how's Hyunjinie and Seungminie?" He asked. Jisung hummed "Pretty good, chaotic" he answered.

Minho's phone buzzed a little and excused himself from the living room.

Jisung smiled lightly. "Wow, he's gaining manners" He basically swooned over his boyfriend. He still couldn't wrap his head around it.

Felix giggled. "You're so whipped" he laughed.

"Oo, also I'm thinking of throwing a party to welcome my presence back to Korea so, wanna come?" he asked. Jisung's face already cringed up at the sound of a party.

"Do I have to?" He asked. Felix pouted. "But it's only gonna be me~"

Jisung rolled his eyes. "That shit worked on me when I was ten shut up" He brought his hand up in front of Felix. Felix just high fived it.

Minho came back from... Wherever he went to and sat down. "Why is your hand in the air?" he asked Jisung who still had his hand in front of Felix.

Jisung brought it down quickly. "Oh-Um- just-"

"I'm throwing a party! For myself and I wanna invite you guys!" He smiled. Minho immediately smiled at the sound of a party. "Yeah sure! When?" he agreed instantly.

Felix smiled. "Glad one of you wants to come, it's this Saturday" He smiled.

Minho hummed. Just in time...

Jisung groaned. "Do we have to go?"

Minho pouted. "You don't wanna?" He asked. Felix smirked. Jisung was flustered a little. "I-um-well I just-I mean I didn't really like you know-I'm just not a fan-"

Felix cut him off. "What he's trying to say is that he doesn't like parties"

Minho hummed. "Oh, okay" he nodded understandly. Felix smiled. "Well I have a lot of planning and unpacking to do"

"Bye! See ya at the party~"

+. - +. - +. -

I spent last night looking at old songs I used to listen to and guys

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER DOKI DOKI LITUTURE CLUB??? I died when I found that Doki Doki Forever song😭😭

Also went through my old nightcore phase once again like why were the songs I listened to at 11 so dirty???

Aynwayw have a great day or night xx