four🌻

6:40am. And Minho felt like dying.

Jisung's mother had just left the room after calling Minho to get up. Minho had only fallen asleep two hours ago out of tiredness but seriously did that woman not know peace?!

Minho brought himself to sit in his bed. He sighed falling back asleep again till Jisung burst through the door. "Good morning!" He smiled. Minho threw his pillow at Jisung. "Fuck off" he said sternly. You did not want to piss Minho off when he was tired. And Jisung was on thin ice. "Come on you sleepy head, Mom's done breakfast already" With that Jisung left.

Minho sighed and eventually got up.

+.-+.-+.-+.-

"Ah look here he is!"

Minho rubbed his eyes as he heard Eunbin's voice. "Come sit dear" she gestured to the seat at the table. Minho sat down and once his eyes focused again. His eyes widened slightly. There before his eyes was toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, pudding, sausages, beans even pancakes and a big jug of orange juice.

"You're eyes don't eat for you, you know" Jisung suddenly said. He laughed a little at the zoned out Minho but only received a glare in return. "Shut the fuck up before you get it" Minho raised a fist as a warning. Jisung laughed "I'm so scared" he said.

Shortly after getting ready for school, Jisung waited for Minho to come out of his room. He was standing with his mom waiting for the popular boy.

"But seriously I don't think I can help him" Jisung sighed, school bag slung over his shoulder. His mother ruffled his hair. "Don't you worry button, I know your ways will crack him eventually"

"I don't think so mom, he had everything he wanted back home. Besides he's annoying" Jisung said. "Like honestly I want to punch the fuck outta him" Jisung added.

"Right, are we going or what? I have people who want to see me" Minho entered the kitchen rolling his eyes. "Come on you two, Jisung's dad is dropping you off go on!" Eunbin shooed them out the door. She then saw Minho holding his phone and quickly took it from him. "I'll be taking that" she said. Minho looked at her with disbelief. "uh? You can't just take my stuff!"

"uh? Well yes I can, as I am your mother for the time being I will be treating you like a son in law" she eyed Jisung and Minho as she spoke. Jisung cringed.

"okay mom thanks, now let's go Minho-"

"not till I get my phone back"

"let's just go!" Jisung dragged Minho out to the car not giving into Minho's protests one bit.

Jisung shoved Minho into the car and slammed the door. Minho had already pissed him off. "what was that about!?" Minho glared at Jisung who sat beside him. Jisung didn't respond. He took out his headphones and put them on without saying a word. Minho scoffed and turned away to look out the window.

Today was going to be a long day.

Short chapter 😔✨