Happy Halloween🎃

(Long chapter for you guys xx HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!)

"Do you think she's gonna die?" Jisung asked as he took a handful of popcorn into mouth. Minho held onto the boys legs that draped over his lap.

"I'd say so, fucking dumbass" He rolled his eyes at the movie characters stupidity. "Seriously these movies are so predictable" he sighed. Jisung hummed at this.

"They are, you suggested to watch horror movies though" He poked his fiancé's cheek. Minho shrugged "I've been disappointed"

Jisung snorted "Of course you have" He scooted in closer so he was practically sitting in Minho' s lap. The elder turned his head to the younger who looked extra cozy with a blanket wrapped around him.

"Hey" He whispered. "Hi" Jisung smiled back. He lifted the bowel of popcorn in his hands. "Want some?" He asked. Minho opened his mouth as to tell Jisung to feed him.

Jisung scoffed but complied. "Now look what you have me doing" He rolled his eyes. A loud bang from the movie roared through the room but the couple weren't phased.

Minho ate the popcorn happily and then let a soft kiss onto Jisung's cheek. "Thank you love" he smiled. Jisung puffed out his cheeks and looked away.

"Are we still going out with everyone on Halloween?" He asked the elder. Minho nodded "I think it'll be fun" He replied. Jisung stayed quiet.

Minho moved one of his arms from Jisung's legs to wrap around his shoulders. "It won't be anything you don't like okay?" He reassured. Jisung nodded. "Okay" he sighed a little "But if Felix is planning a god damn party-"

"I told him not to" Minho cut in. Jisung looked up at him "You did? I hope you didn't scare that poor boy"

"Maybe a little" He earned a slap. "I'm messing!!" He laughed at the younger. Jisung cuddled into him. "Thank you though"

"But Felix wasn't even planning a party at all.. He um..." He cleared his throat.

Jisung looked up at him. "What? What has he planned?"

+. - +. - +. -

"WHAT?"

Felix started to laugh at the face Jisung held. "Oh come on, it'll be spooky!"

Jisung looked over at Hyunjin who looked paler than before. He had a grip on Seungmin's arm. "And how did you.. Manage this ?" Chan asked.

"I have my ways" Felix smiled. Changbin wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waist "He's a man of many talents" he kissed his cheek.

Jisung looked at Minho. "And you knew this?" He asked. Minho lifted the small bag in his hand. "I wouldn't have told you to pack pj's would I?"

Jisung groaned. "So we're sleeping over... In the most haunted house in South Korea.. On Halloween?? Great!"

Seulbi slapped Jisung's back. "You'll be fine mate!" Jisung scoffed "That's easy for you to say"

Seulbi stuck out her tongue and rushed off to the others who started to make their way in.

Jisung sighed walking into the building with Minho along side.

The first thing they had to do was listen to a guide talk about the history of the house and why it was considered haunted.

Jisung was getting bored really quickly but managed to find that the house was haunted because of the devil paying a visit to the family who owned the house at the time.

Apparently he was disguised as a man and played a game of cards with the family only to be caught. He flew threw the roof then.

"This seems interesting" Minho whispered lightly. Jisung chuckled intertwining their fingers. "You're not the devil are you?"