Thirty🌹

The others never showed up. Not that the pair really minded because Felix probably got caught up talking to someone and completely fogot what he was set to do.

Now the pair were lying on Jisung's bed, Minho holding Jisung in his arms.

He ran his hand through Jisung's hair because Jisung had asked for it since he felt sick.

"My stomach really hurts" He mumbled. Minho hummed "That's what you get for being a dumb ass and drinking so much" He replied.

Minho had a sense of how much Jisung could tolerate. It wasnt a lot.

Jisung cuddled closer to his boyfriend. "I think some air might help you a bit" Minho mumbled against Jisung's head.

Jisung hummed a little. "Roof?" He asked. They hadn't gone on the roof yet.

Minho nodded and carried Jisung out of the bed. Jisung told him to put him down but he didn't. He wanted to carry him this time.

Jisung had a bottle of water in his hand when they went to the boiler at the side of the house. Jisung stumbled a little to gain balance after being held.

He gagged a little thinking he was going to get sick but he composed himself. The cold night air was definitely helping a little bit.

Jisung climbed up first. He knew how to do so really quickly putting Minho to shame. Jisung chuckled as Minho shouted a little as he had slipped.

"Come on Hyung" Jisung gave a hand. Minho took it quickly and eventually got himself onto the roof.

They both laid down on the roof and looked at the sky above. They were lucky. It was a beautiful clear night sky filled with stars upon stars.

It was like those photos that Nasa take. That's how many stars were there. Jisung leaned his head onto Minhos shoulder.

"This feels highly nostalgic"

Minho hummed. "Only with a lot more back story" He chuckled. Jisung hummed. "Haha, yeah.. A lot has happened since the last time we were on the roof"

"Wasn't it just after we made out for the first time?" Minho asked and Jisung nodded. "Yep"

"damn, that long ago?" Minho mumbled a bit stunned. Jisung hummed and yawned a little. "I'm feeling better now" He said.

"That's good" Minho patted the younger's head. "I wish we could stay here forever" Jisung mumbled tiredly.

Minho glanced at him. "Why?"

"Everything else doesn't matter... Here it's just you, me and the night sky" He explained. Minho found that rather Cringy but he hummed. "Everything else is too hard to navigate so being here is much more easier"

Minho thought it would be a good time to really tell Jisung his thoughts. He had been thinking about it lately and now he had to tell him.

"Ji" He started. Jisung hummed. "I'm leaving Seoul"

Jisung sat up. "What?" He asked. "But why?"

"I wanna go travelling again" Minho explained. "I don't like staying in one place for so long"

Jisung looked away. Minho bit his lip a little. "I want you to come with me" there it was.

Jisung turned his head back and with pure confusion. "Go with you?" He repeated. Jisung got lost in thought then.

Minho anticipated an answer. Jisung looked down at his hands. "But... I don't know" He looked over at the elder.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere" Minho replied. "Don't know where, we usually decide on the way" Jisung hummed. "So it'd be you, me and Mira and Seulbi?"

Minho shook his head. "Just you and me"

Jisung blushed but thankfully it was too dark to see. "Right... Where will we go?" He asked. Minho hummed. "Greece?"

Jisung giggled like a child. "That would be fun" he laid down again. "Jeju-do?" he suggested and Minho nodded.

"Totally" He smiled. Jisung hummed and hugged into Minho. "Then yeah... I guess we can"

"I'll have to ask my parents first but yeah" Jisung smiled. Minho chuckled "You're an adult now just tell them, you don't need to ask"

Jisung hummed. "I suppose" He leaned up and kissed Minho on the lips. "This is exciting!"

"It's all ahead of you" Minho smiled. Jisung smiled back.

Maybe this was exactly how his life was meant to be.

+. - +.-+. -

I'm sad... There's one chapter left I-

I'm like thinking of writing an epilogue kinda thing cuz like... Imma miss this story pfft

Lemme know

ANYSALY KEEP SLAYINGGGGG