Sixteen🌹

It had been a few hours at this stage. Minho and Jisung never saw how the sky darkened into night, they never noticed  less cars zooming past the window.

They were ultimately in their own world, only Minho's phone ringing brought them back out of it.

"Oh, one sec" He answered. "Yeah?" He said instead of hello. Jisung held back a laugh as Minho rolled his eyes.

"No, you're not" He sounded annoyed but not literally. He sounded playful but annoyed. Jisung loved to just watch him, afraid that if he missed anything suddenly it would be forgotten in his brain and that if Minho left he'd forget everything. He was being dramatic but he completely was in awe of this Minho.

"Seulbi, no, next time... You sound more obsessed than I thought you were" Jisung laughed now. Minho looked at him. "Yeah he's here" He spoke.

"Huh? Did she?" There was a sigh. "Oh is it already?" He checked his watch. "Right I'll see you in a few" He hung up.

Jisung smiled. "Seulbi?" He questioned and a tired sigh escaped Minho's lips. "Yes, sadly... She wanted to talk to you so she called but she also told me it's eight o'clock and Mira was wondering if I'd go back for movie night" He chuckled.

Jisung hummed and then laughed. "Movie night? That sounds pretty chill for the stories you told me all evening"

Minho shrugged "There isn't much to do in a hotel apartment for three people" he grinned. "Ugh, you gotta take me to that place you went skiing in Italy" Jisung said as recalled the things Minho told him about.

"A fucking party on your balcony? In the fucking alps??" Minho laughed. "It was only Seulbi, Mira and I though"

Jisung sat back. "Still sounds fun to me, I bet you saw the stars so clearly there"

They started getting ready to leave now considering Minho had to be back for his movie night. Jisung continued ranting. "I wish I could see them one day, imagine! They probably were bright too, did it look like you could almost touch them?"

Minho chuckled as they left the café. "It was really clear there actually" He smiled remembering it. The mountains were the best place to see such beauty of the stars at night.

"Every night I'd go outside and look at the sky..." He was gonna say something really Cringy and thought about it for a moment. Fuck it..

".. It always reminded me of you" Jisung blushed madly. "Me?" He questioned. Minho laughed "Who else would look at stars at 3am?"

Jisung scoffed. "I don't do that anymore.." He mumbled but Minho heard him. He frowned, He remembered how much Jisung loved his time out on the roof watching stars.

"Was that the thing in your bio on Instagram?" Jisung asked. "The star emoji and soon" He added. Minho nodded in response. "Yeah, it had been like that for... Months" He chuckled.

Jisung smiled. They walked a little bit from the cafe now, they were by a park and decided to walk through it as Minho said his hotel was just on the other side.

"Now you can change it!" Jisung giggled. Minho nodded "I can, can't I" he sighed happily.

"God, you know.. When you messaged me a few days ago.. I didn't think I'd end up here with you this quickly" Minho sounded more serious now. Jisung listened.

"If it wasn't for Seulbi being so pressuring to meet you and for us to see each other I don't think I would've came back" Jisung furrowed his brows. "Why?" He asked genuinely confused.

"I told you, I was scared.. Scared of this, I was just scared of everything really" He shrugged. "You know my memories of this place aren't the brightest"

Jisung hummed. "Did I tell you I met your dad recently?" Minho looked over. "You still keep contact with my dad?" He had to laugh. "That's so cute"

"Aren't i just, but seriously dude, he misses you"

"So, I'm dude now?" Minho teased. Jisung slapped his arm. "I miss him too" he sighed. Jisung contemplated for a moment. He had a strong urge to hold Minho's hand.

Should i?.. I do that with Felix for comfort so-

He slipped his hand into Minho's. Minho jolted a little but relaxed quickly. He squeezed their hands. "But I missed you the most"

Jisung didn't know why he wanted to cry, maybe because his countless dreams of Minho saying he missed them then turning into blurriness just to wake up to another day without him scared him but now he was here.

He was really here.

Jisung stepped a little closer. "Words can't explain how much I missed you" He wanted to kiss him but He didn't want to push Minho too far. He'd only gotten used to being back where so many things were bad for him.

They reached the hotel Minho stayed at. "You're staying here? It's so expensive!" Jisung gasped. Minho laughed "You can blame Mira for that" He smiled.

Their hands never let go as Minho stood in front of him. "I guess I'll see you soon?" He asked. Jisung nodded "Defiantly" he smiled.

Minho nodded awkwardly. "Um.. Well..Bye" He smiled. Their hands hadnt let go just yet.

"Bye" Jisung waved with his other hand. Minho cleared his throat and nodded. Then their hands let go.

Minho waved briefly before walking into the hotel leaving Jisung standing there like a hopeless romantic.

+. - +. - +. -

😌😌