Thirteen🌹

"I-.. I don't think I can tell you yet" He sighed in response. "I swear I wanted to come back sooner" Minho admitted.

Jisung hummed. "What took you so long?"

"I told you.. I was scared... This place reminds me of who I was before and I'm nothing like that" Minho looked down at the buildings below. Their apartment was high enough for buildings to look smaller than average.

Jisung sighed. "I'll admit I was terrified to text you.. I wondered if you even cared about me... If you wanted to know me... I was scared too honestly"

"I don't think I would've been able to actually be here if you didn't find me... How did you?" Minho became curious.

Jisung laughed awkwardly. "Ha... Remember Yeji? Well met her one day with her girlfriend Ryujin and well Ryujin is like... A mastermind at finding people and found you!"

Minho was stunned to say the least. "They sent me your socials and address and really? Gimpo? That's legit not that far from Seoul"

Minho laughed. "Yeah... I know right?" He sighed thinking back to the last time he was there too. "I haven't been there in a long time"

Jisung made an amused sound. "How's your mom?"

There was a silence.

"Sorry..." Jisung apologised. Minho shook his head, again knowing Jisung couldn't see him. "It's... It's okay..." he reassured but he couldn't deny how his mind got cloudy from the thought of her.

"Ji, I'm tired... I think I'm gonna go to bed" He said. Jisung hummed at the other end "Yeah okay! Let me know when you wanna meet up!" He could tell Jisung was smiling.

Minho smiled too. "Yeah... I will... Maybe I could introduce you and the others to Seulbi and Mira?"

Jisung chuckled. "Yes! I need to meet these bitches"

Minho laughed. "Of course.. I'll ask them about it too soooo, I'll seen you soon?"

"Yeah see you soon! Night Minho"

"Goodnight Jisung"

There was a long pause now. Neither of them hung up yet. Minho bit his lip as he felt the need to say something else.

Jisung thought the exact same. The want to say something else but the fear of stepping over a boundary was more scary than wanting to say it in the first place.

"S-Sweet dreams!" Jisung said abruptly and hung up after that.

Minho watched the as the call went back to their texts. He sighed. "Minho?" he looked over and saw Mira standing there.

"Seulbi's gone to sleep, how was your call?" She asked sitting down in the other chair.

Minho smiled. "I needed it more than I thought" He thought about on it. "He asked about mom" He sighed again. "I wanted to talk longer but the thought of her..."

"You did the right thing, you didn't want to worry Jisung huh?" Mira grinned and he nodded. "I still really like him" Minho sighed contently.

Mira laughed. "More like love him"

"I never said that to him though... It feels weird to say that out loud"

"Did you want to tell him that before you hung up?" She asked. Minho didn't reply quick enough. "There's your answer"

"How are you so good at advice?" He groaned. "I'll have you know I studied Psychology in college before you came along"

Minho hummed. Mira had delt with their whole situation way better than Minho did. She even helped him with his anger and bad habits.

"I'm glad you take my advice though" She smiled. "You heard something that triggered bad thoughts and you stepped out of it" She held his hand. "I'm proud of you"

"Bro, where were you all my life?" Minho laughed. Then he thought of his dad. "Right... You'll probably have to meet my dad... Cause... We're here"

Mira nodded. "I can do that, only if you want to" She smiled. "This detour is for your healing process" She brought Minho in for a hug.

"Jisung also wants to meet you guys... Can we do that?" He asked looking up at her. Mira hummed in agreement. "Yeah we can do that, when do you want to?"

"I don't really know" Minho sighed. "Don't ask Seulbi, she'll say tomorrow and I think not only you but Jisung would find that too soon"

Minho laughed. "Yeah... Probably"

+. - +. - +. -

I've been sitting outside for the past two hours and the way it's just slowly getting hotter 😭

Anyslay how are we? We doing good?

Hope you have a nice day or night xx love yaaa