Thirty Seven🌻

Minho hyung🥰

Minho hyung🥰:
This is your research
Class right?

Jisung saw the message pop up as he was on Google looking up facts for his project.

He hesitantly opened the message.

Yeah.
Why?

Minho hyung🥰:
I'm in the gym
Hall again

Minho hyung🥰:
Ask to go to the bathroom

You're annoyed at
Me though

Minho hyung🥰:
How could I stay annoyed
At you?

-

Jisung frowned a little.

-

Maybe because
I don't give you enough

Minho hyung🥰:
What?
Give me enough what?

Nothing.
I'll be up in a sec

Jisung quickly asked if he could go to the bathroom and was granted permission.

He got up and once he was out of sight from his teacher he rushed to the hall where Minho was.

He opened the door to the hall and entered the emptiness again only this time he knew where Minho was.

He quickly made his way to the dressing rooms where he was engulfed in a hug.

"Hiya" It was Minho.

Jisung chuckled a little. "Hey" He replied. Jisung was thinking now about what Eunha said earlier. Should he be more daring?

But he wanted to take things slow with Minho... But what if he was only using him? He didn't know anymore.

He bit his lip.

Minho sat down on the small bench and gestured Jisung to of the same. "How are you feeling?" Minho asked.

Jisung stayed standing, contemplating in his head.

"Okay" he replied. Minho noticed the flickering between him and the bench that Jisung kept doing. "If you want to sit in my lap you can" He teased.

But Jisung seemed to take it rather serious. "Sure" He agreed and quickly placed himself onto Minhos thighs.

Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung to keep him stable. "Chan hyung and Changbin were being so annoying today" Minho started a story.

Jisung only hummed. "Really?" he said. Minho nodded "Like I don't know if telling them I was taking you out was a smart thing, they keep teasing me"

Jisung had to laugh. "That's my job" He said. Minho hummed "Exactly! I feel like a teenage girl being made fun of because of them"

"A teenage girl?" Jisung laughed. Minho nodded. "Yes!" he went with it. He was happy to Jisung laughing and especially talking to him

"They're so mean" Minho sighed. Jisung chuckled "I haven't said anything to my friends... Hyunjin had an idea that I was with you the last time but I covered it up"

Minho hummed. "I think you should tell them Ji, I'm sure they'd be okay with it"

Jisung sighed. "It's not that easy considering who you used to be" He explained. Minho looked a bit confused, he knew what Jisung was getting at but not fully.

"You're not my boyfriend Minho, If I told them I was seeing you more than a friend and without an official title they'd think the worst" Jisung explained.

Minho fell silent.

"Sometimes I think the worst too" Jisung mumbled. That's when Minho shifted. "What?" He asked.

"Don't get me wrong please... But I overthink things and when I do I always think the worse and-"

Jisung had to tell him. "Your friend Eunha told me you were only using me"

Jisung looked at Minho who held a blank expression. He couldn't read it. His eyes had no emotion either. He just stared at him, as if he was frozen in time.

"Hyung?" Jisung asked hesitantly. Minho sighed, as if he came back to reality "She said that?"

Jisung nodded. "Yeah.."

"Did she say anything else?"

"... No..." he lied.

Minho nodded believing him. "If that's why you were acting so distant... I'm not using you whatsoever Jisung.. Please know that"

Jisung nodded. His heart believed Minho more than his mind wanted him to. "I genuinely like you Ji, you know that"

Jisung settled into Minhos lap a bit more. "Sorry for doubting you" He said even though he didn't fully believe Minho. Everything Eunha had said seemed to stick to him. He still slightly doubted.

Minho hummed and kissed Jisung's temple. "And the boyfriend thing"

"Tell them that I'm not your boyfriend, yet"

Jisung blushed "Shut up"

+. - +. - +. -

Hey besties

Hope yall are doing great and staying healthy and happy :)

Have a great day or night xx love yaa