Nine🌻

"Hyung? Why? We're not even that close"

Jisung kept his eyes on Minho. He didn't respond to the boy's sudden outburst. He just smiled. "Okay then. I'll just have to call you baby-"

"Hyung. Just call me hyung..." Minho cut Jisung off. The younger laughed and nodded cutely. "Alright then" the two stayed silent for a moment.

It was calm. Minho had never felt so at peace. The view was one thing but the calmness was another and it was so exhilarating. The light breeze ran through the field making the grass make a whistling sound. Then a question came to mind.

"Jisung. Why are you being nice to me suddenly? Only earlier you nearly broke my wrist" Minho spoke. The boy beside him laughed. "stop over exaggerating. I just thought that I should treat you like I treat anyone" He shrugged.

"stupid fucking realisation" Minho muttered. Jisung hummed slyly "says the one who had a whole conversation with me when you never wanted to" Minho shot Jisung a glare. "Shut up"

"Nah"

"Jisung I swear to god if you don't shut up I will-"

"you will?"

Minho stared at Jisung who held a smirk on his face. "I will..." Minho paused before shoving Jisung off the wall into the field In front of them. Jisung landed on his feet which surprised Minho. "What the-"

"gonna need to try harder to make me shut up baby" Jisung winked. "I said stop with that baby shit. Just call me hyung for fucks sake"

Jisung giggled and jumped back onto the wall. "Does anyone else you know call you hyung?" Minho nodded. "Just my best friend Changbin. He's a year younger than me" Jisung listened closely. "is he like you?"

"Define to be like me Jisung" Minho said a little offended. "Don't act like you don't know how you act yourself hyung" Minho then got off the wall and started to walk away. Jisung looked at the box "Yah, where you goin?" he shouted.

Minho stuck his middle finger up at Jisung. He kept walking and walking and Jisung didn't follow. "Be careful! Don't get hurt!"

"pft. Like I would get hurt.." Minho muttered to himself.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Minho should've listened to Jisung's advice.

He was walking back down the hill when he didn't notice a car coming up the road. Quickly moving in as the car zoomed by he lost balance and fell onto his knees and elbows. Only inches away from hitting his head against the concrete.

"ah fuck" he muttered as he saw his pants were starting to turn reddish due to his now bleeding knees. Minho glanced at his elbows as best as he could. He hissed. "Fuck this country side..."

"oh kid!"

It was Mr. Lee. The old man rushed up to Minho and helped the boy stand up. Minho protested a little but not as much as he would normally which surprised him. "How'd you do this to yourself?" Mr. Lee sighed taking out his handkerchief to wipe off the blood on Minho's elbows.

Minho felt like a kid or something. After a kid fell and now he had to be taken care of by some adult. He hated it. "some car passed by and I lost balance"

Mr. Lee smiled. "You ain't from 'round here huh?" Minho shook his head. "The city... I'm only here because my mother wants me to be fixed or something"

"whys that?" Mr. Lee asked. Minho scoffed "Because I'm not a good person or something!" Mr. Lee chuckled. "Let me tell you something kid" he began. He glanced up the road and saw Jisung walking down. He smiled slightly and turned back to Minho.

Mr. Lee poked at Minho's chest over where his heart was. "It takes one good person." he poked Minho's chest again. "to change a bad person's life, kid" Mr. Lee gestured to Jisung who now started to see the two, he waved.

Minho chuckled. Mr. Lee smirked. "You just gotta look into your heart and find them" Minho looked at Mr. Lee. "what-"

"Jisung! Minho's after fallin" Mr. Lee shouted up. Jisung immediately ran down. He laughed "What did I tell you?!" he exclaimed. Now he seemed mad. Minho looked at his feet "It's whatever. It's not like I have a broken leg"

"this is what happens when you don't wait for me" Jisung knelt down in front of Minho. "Come on"

"what?" Minho was confused. "I'll give ya a piggyback. I don't want you hurting yourself any more" Mr. Lee chuckled at the two.

As Minho scoffed and crossed his arms not wanting to be carried Jisung just stood up again. "You're back from grazing the cows early Mr. Lee" Jisung said. "Tis getting late Jisung. I have my other priorities"

Jisung laughed "Mr. Lee. Any time is farming time. That's the way, you told me that" he smiled and said his goodbyes Minho also saying goodbye before the two went back down the hill.

Minho held a soft pout. He didn't know if he should say anything or not. Jisung didn't seem like he wanted to talk to him anymore. "Jisung?" the directness of Minho's voice surprised Jisung. "Yeah?" he asked. "Are you annoyed at me?" Minho laughed.

Minho was in pain from his bleeding knees as they walked back to their house. Jisung let out a sigh

"... No. I'm not annoyed. I just got worried. Minho you could've gotten knocked down by a car! Listen to me in future hyung" Jisung said. Minho scoffed and Jisung giggled.

"I'll get some badges for you when we get back home babes" Jisung teased. That seemed to become his favourite thing to do. Minhos ears always seemed to turn red. "Oi, your ears are turning red!" he laughed

"shut up Jisung"

"No this is funny"

"I will kill you"

Jisung laughed. "With those cut elbows and legs sure" he earned a punch to his own arm. "Ah okay okay sorry"

Minho scoffed

"Better be"