Fifty Two🌻

:)

Jisung had to look up what a pessimist was. Minho said he was becoming one and to be honest it didn't sound good either.

His head ache had subsided and he was alone in his bedroom, Minho asked if he could spend the day to himself today.

Jisung agreed. He felt bad for the shit he said this morning. Like what the fuck was that? Jisung mentally bet himself up.

Go back to before they met? Was he stupid? Yes! But then he stopped. Minho thought the exact same thing. What happened to them?

Jisung read aloud the definition he found on Google.

"A pessimist is someone who tends to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen"

Minho was right. Jisung was slowly turning into a pessimist. He covered his mouth.

He remembered how he would try to see the best in things. Always look on the bright side if he thought things were hard but now... There was no bright side to look on. It felt like there was no other side but a dark road that lead to nowhere.

It seemed never ending. Jisung never thought he'd become someone like that. He hated to admit it but it had been since he met Minho. But God he liked Minho so much. Jisung blushed a little, he definitely loved him.

Jisung suddenly heard music that he had playing in his ear pods. How long had he been listening to music? He forgot, he also didn't care. What was happening to him?

Was he becoming depressed? Jisung's eyes widened. He couldn't.

He looked at the time. Already, it was five in the evening. He sighed. He wanted to cuddle with Minho, there he'd feel okay. His brain was in a mentally draining fog and it was always cleared when being held by Minho.

But did Minho want him to show up now? He hadn't seen nor heard from the boy since nine this morning. After their weird and depressing conversation he felt rather sorry for what he said. He always seemed to feel sorry for Minho for having to put up with him.

Jisung was becoming someone he didn't want to be and it was slowly sacring him. He pulled out his earphones and sighed.

He wanted to cry. He didn't understand what was happening to him. He felt lost, confused about who he could rely on. He felt oddly alone yet he knew that he did nothing wrong.

What did he do wrong? He couldn't think of anything he did to Hyunjin. Then again he did go against his trust and went out with Minho despite his warnings. But he didn't mind.

He couldn't think of anything he did to Seungmin. Then again he was also his best friend and hid his feelings and entire relationship about Minho from him. But he also didn't mind.

He couldn't think of anything he did to Chan and Changbin. Then again, he took away their best friend and turned him into someone they didn't think he could be. But then again, they didn't mind.

He couldn't think of anything he did to Jeongin. Then again, he barely got to know him despite how often he told Jisung he was there for him. But then again he didn't seem to mind.

He couldn't think of many reasons for Felix to hate him. He did turn down his party invite many times and stayed very much out of contact with him. But Felix didn't seem to mind.

But he could think of many reasons for Minho to have enough of him. He wasn't confident, he wasn't the happy go lucky person Minho probably thought he was. He didn't like the things Minho craved and enjoyed. He didn't like too many people. He hurt Minho feelings with words he said before. He forced him to try and be happy.

He forced him to change and thought there would never be that side of him again until the day in the shopping centre.

God, why would anyone want to be friends with him anymore? Minho probably didn't like him as much as he let on.

Jisung wanted to be held but even that seemed greedy and forceful. Why couldn't his brain think the way he wanted it to? Why did he have to become so fucking done with everything to not bother anymore.

He got up from his bed and walked into the living room. His parents were sitting there when he went into his room earlier, now they weren't.

He heard some whispering from the kitchen though. He ignored it and went to Minhos room.

He stood at the door and sighed. He knocked "Minho?" He called. No answer. Maybe Minho really was done with him.

"Can we talk? I want to talk" he asked. "I'm coming in" He said. He waited for a response, usually that worked but nothing this time seemed to work.

He stood back from the door a little. "Min?" he called again. He then got a horrible twist in his stomach. He put his hand on the handle, the feeling in his stomach worsened.

He opened the door.

"Hyung?" He called to an empty room. Minho was gone. Jisung started to panic. Calm down he's probably gone to the bathroom or for a walk-

Why is the room so... Clean?

His brain got the best of him as he walked further into the room and opened his wardrobe. His clothes were gone. He looked over to the dresser, the school books that were once there were gone.

Jisung felt his breathing go ragged. "No..." he stumbled. "No no no no no no" he shook his head.

He looked under the bed, the shoes that were there were gone. Everything that belonged to Minho, was gone.

Jisung felt his hands grip at his hair. That's when he saw it. A note. On the dresser.

He took in a breath. He read the note. His heart broke into pieces.

Hey Jisungie, it's Minho...
I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was going but
I knew you'd try stop it...
I'll be okay I promise.

I don't know where I'm going
What my mom wants from me
But I promise you I'll sort it out
Maybe not today, or tomorrow
Definitely not tomorrow but some day!

I want you to feel happier again
I don't know if that means with or without me in the picture but either way,
Please be happy.

You'll never know what you mean to me
You've changed my life for good Han Jisung, I hope you know that.
Please know that.

Don't blame yourself for anything
Don't feel apologetic for anything
This is all on me, I'm sorry
I'm a bad boyfriend I know

I'm running out of space here
And I need to go soon..
I don't know when we'll see each other again either.

But till then my love,
Be happy, smile for me
Your smile is everything
Work hard and never give up on
Yourself.

Till the day we meet again,
Han Jisung
I love you

-Minho <3

+. - +. - +. - +. -

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hahahaha hellooo

Just so yk it's not the end there's still chapters left just like filled with angst (but I don't think it's too much cuz like I can't stand angst for too long)

But yaaas

Oo imma spoil a bit of the next story imma be posting in the next lil update btw!

Please give it a read haha😂🌹

Okay hope you have a great day or night xx love yaaaa