Fourty Seven🌻

"I-"

Jisung couldn't remember the last time he felt so relieved to just... Cry. The lump in his throat magically disappeared his shoulders lost tension. His hands still shook but that was barely noticeable.

He just cried.

He took a deep breath in before voicing his words. "I'm.... not like you... Minho" He began through sharp breathes. Tears streamed down his face, coating his cheeks and neck with a glossy look.

Jisung could see Minho's entire body tense as he realised what he actually did.

"i...dont like parties... I don't like big crowds" Jisung cried. He was shaking. He leaned against the kitchen island for support.

"Ji-"

"Let me finish" Jisung glared, barely. "What you fucking did today was so.... Wrong!"

Minho just listened.

Jisung felt himself calm down but he was angry. "For a moment I genuinely thought if I knew who you were" He said breathless.

"Because you completely changed back to your old self and I don't like that" He shook his head. Now Minho looked stunned it was as if he'd never noticed his shift in character.

"I don't like big parties and things with a load of people Min" Jisung Was more calmer. Minho looked down.

"I never did and I certainly won't now" He said. "I felt so pressured by Felix and especially you to go to this fucking thing and I didn't want to say anything because I was scared of exactly what you did today"

Minho looked up at him now. They made eye contact. Jisung kept his gaze strong which made Minho look away again.

"If you ever fucking do that shit again...." He sighed. "I nearly had a panic attack in the shopping centre" He wanted to explain before completing telling Minho off. He felt it was needed.

Minho looked over with concern. "What?" His voice sounded so small and fragile. Jisung's heart broke from it but he couldn't let it stop him from being angry.

"I began to shake, my breathing was all over the place, I felt powerless and weak and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cry because I felt like there was too many people watching and I thought I did something extremely fucking wrong"

Minho walked closer to him. Jisung stepped back.

"I held back an entire fucking panic attack till we got here and it felt like I went through hell and back trying to contain it all because I got scared..."

"I got scared of you" Jisung admitted.

And now that's when Minho finally broke. His eyes widened, his mouth opened a little and his jaw tensed. It was as if he'd seen a ghost he got so stunned.

"Scared?" He repeated. Jisung nodded. He felt tears fall again. Minho let out a breath.

"Jisung... I'm so fucking sorry oh my god I-" He covered his mouth in pure shock as the whole situation rested in his mind. Jisung could see the whole thing replaying in the elders head.

Next thing he knew was Minho hugging him.

"I'm so sorry" Minho mumbled over and over again. Jisung didn't exactly hug back and he didn't say a word till Minho pulled away.

"Ji, I'm so sorry" He was crying too. Jisung hummed. "I don't exactly forgive you" He replied.

Minho was shocked again. "what?"

"I just had a whole anxiety attack because of you and you expect me to forgive you that quick?" Jisung Rose a brow.

Minho shook his head. "You.. You don't need to..."

Jisung hummed again. "I'm just gonna move on like it never happened but I think I just wanna be alone for while.. To just do self care" he finalised. Minho nodded.

"Okay..." Was all he responded.

Jisung nodded. "I'm going to take a long hot shower now so leave me alone for a while" he said before walking off into the apartment leaving Minho to stand there thinking about all the wrong actions he did.

+. - +.. +-.. -

Yo I hate how I wrote this chapter cuz I feel like I made Jisung a bitch :)

I'm not changing it tho cause like it'll fuck up the rest of the plot line I guess

aNyWay the votes on this story are 777 atm so ANGELS ARE WITH US GUYSSS✨✨✨✨

not this also being chapter fourty SEVEN 🤪🤪 okay yuh slay

Have a great day or night xx