|| Chapter 33 ||

I'm sorry for not writing a lot about R5. It's about Rosa's life and I try to include them more :) I hope you still like the story ;)
_________________________

• • • a few days later • • •

Rosalie's POV.

In three days are the KCAs and today I'm gonna film some videos with Nash, Cameron & Shawn at an amusement park.

My family is out of the house, filming, recording, dancing...like always.

The van pulled off and I ran to the car. I wore an awesome sweater along with leggings and converse.

I got in the van and sat next to Shawn, since Cameron was driving and Nash was in the front as well. "Don't judge my outfit!" I said before I even said 'hey'.

"Nice to see you too," Nash said sarcastically. I giggled and looked at Shawn who was smiling down at me. I peck kisses him and he pulled me into his chest.

"I love your outfit, marshmallow" Shawn complimented sweetly. "thanks babe." "so who's ready to ride some rollercoaster!?" Cameron asked loudly.

"I love rollercoaster!" I replied excitedly. My family is so rollercoaster obsessed. We heard music until we arrived. Bodyguards were waiting along with millions of fans.

"Cam! I told you not to tweet 'tomorrow at the amusement park with Nash, Shawn & Rosa'," Nash said furious which was funny.

Cameron shrugged and we got out. Fans screamed and I gripped onto Shawn's hand since it seemed like they will ran over the barriers.

We got lead behind a long 'wall'? It was really weird but there were all those back entrances. Nash started filming with his little camera. You know, those cameras 'to go'.

"Hey guys, It's Nash and I'm here with Cameron and our lovebirds Shawn & Rosa! We will take you on some rides!" He said into the camera.

"You can go now," one bodyguard said while he opened the door for us. We got told to walk fast to the entrance.

Fans saw us and screamed while we walked to the rollercoaster. Cameron was filming now. We reached the rollercoaster and waited for it to come.

"Are you excited?" Shawn asked me. "Yes! I love rollercoaster more then anything!" "Even more then me?!" He said while he pretended to be heartbroken which my brothers also do.

"Rosa just told Shawn that she loves rollercoaster more then him!" Cameron said laughing to the camera. "oh shut up Cam!" I said playfully.

We laughed and got told to go on the rollercoaster. It was a hanging one with a few looping. I let my legs dangle. I love to ride in the first row.

The ride started and we got pulled into the sky. On the highest point it suddenly went to the right and down. After a few lopping and stuff the ride was over and we got out.

"That was awesome!" I yelled while I threw my arms in the air, happily. This time Shawn had the camera. "wanna say something?" Shawn asked me while we were on our way to another rollercoaster.

"Yea, what up guys! I get really hyper when I'm in an amusement park! I get loud and I jump around and stuff like that. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that," I said with a giggle before I kissed Shawn's cheek.

He smiled widely and the camera filmed it. I was running and jumping in front of them. We reached the next rollercoaster and got in.

I took the camera and filmed. "guys, this is one of the best days ever! And we will answer some of your questions on this ride" I said while the ride began. Shawn wrapped his arm around my shoulder and came closer so the camera filmed him as well.

I looked at him and our faces came closer and closer. Suddenly someone held his hand over mine & Shawn's mouth and pushed our heads apart.

Nash & Cameron stuck his head between us so the camera was filming all of us. "Question 1: Who's the funniest?"

"Cameron," I answered which made everyone agree. "Question 2: Who has the best style?"

"Rosa!" the boys said at once. I nodded smirking and showed my sweater. "Question 3: Who loves rollercoaster the most?"

"I DO!" I yelled loudly. The boys laughed and nodded. "Question 4: How much 'I love you's can you say in different languages.

"Oh! Te amo," Nash said. "Ich liebe dich," I said to Shawn. "Je t'aime," Shawn said to me. "Uhm, dua!" Cameron added.

"Nice," Nash said when he took the camera and turned it off. The ride ends and Shawn helped me out while we walked to the next rollercoaster.

We went on with riding rollercoasters and filming for our video for a few hours and we had a lot of fun.

At 6pm we went back to Cam's car and drove home. "see ya at the KCAs," Shawn whispered when we were about to say goodbye.

"Can't wait," I whispered back. He cupped my cheeks and brought his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and our lips moved in sync.

Someone cleared their throat and I laughed when we pulled away. Nash & Cameron were sitting in the front, awkwardly.

I high fives them and got out of the car. I waved before they drove off.

I entered my house and everyone was already home at this time. "how was it?" Riker asked me smiling. "awesome! You can see the video after the KCAs," I told them smiling.

"Your dress arrived," Rydel said with a huge smile. "WHERE IS IT?!" I asked her yelling. "upstairs," she answered before the both of us ran up the stairs into my room.