Nine🌹

The next morning was complete chaos and Minho regretted his decision of telling Mira and Seulbi that Jisung had found him and even messaged him.

Mira was running around his cabin room like a maniac set loose. Seulbi was screaming and rolling over in his bed. Minho just stood and watched.

"It's happening people! Stay calm!!" Seulbi shouted. Minho covered his ears from her loudness. Mira started jumping. "We have to go visit!!"

Seulbi nodded. "I say en route to Seoul!!" She sat up just to throw herself back against the covers. Minho felt his stomach churn with anxiety. "No.. I'm not ready-"

"Well clearly if Jisung reached out to you he wants to see you again, you've nothing to worry about" Mira smiled and walked over to give him a hug which he accepted.

"Oh Min I'm so happy for you" She squeezed him tightly before letting go. She kept her hands on his arms. "I think it's time" She smiled.

Mira Was the oldest out of the three. She was the mother of the three at the best of times. Seulbi being the youngest was just accurate. Mira and Minho could never picture her any other way.

Seulbi stood up. "What are we waiting for?! Let's go!!!" She ran to her cabin to get packed.

Minho sighed and sat down on his bed, where Seulbi last was. He brought his head to his hands in frustration. Mira frowned a little.

She sat beside him. There was a silence before she started talking.

"I don't think you'll ever be ready" She started. Minho looked over. "What do you mean?" He always imagined one day he'd want to go back to his old friends... To Jisung... He imagined that when he wanted to that meant he was ready.

But now Jisung had texted him. Now he knew he was wanted. Now he himself didn't know what he wanted anymore. Did he want to bring his old life to the new one he made for himself?

"It's like when someone dies, it just happens and you're never ready for it but when you actually go through the whole thinking and process of it you slowly start to accept it you know" Mira always explained things in the most odd way. How was Minho's situation anyway similar to someone dying?

"Okay wait that sounds strange" She laughed making Minho chuckled a little. "All im saying is, a human is never ready to face things that make them nervous or anxious, why do you think so many people don't chase their dreams?"

Mira was so great at advice and God Minho needed to hear it right now because he knew Seulbi would not agree to going anywhere else. She was lover for romance and all things happy so she was desperate to go meet Jisung the moment she was told the story of him.

"But I'm scared Mi.. I don't want to go and regret it"

"Clearly if Jisung reached out to you he wants to see you again, the others probably do to" She laughed a little. "Didn't you say he always needed a thousand reassurences before he does something?"

Minho thought about it and if he knew Jisung well enough he knew that he'd have asked the others if he should text him. With that he swallowed back the fear that settled in him and stood up.

"En route to Seoul" He smiled. Mira smiled back. "That's my boy"

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Jisung was struggling. He actually decided to go for lunch with the group because he was finally happy for once.

But now he was struggling. All morning since he saw Minho's message. He was actually alive.

Chan seemed to notice. "You okay Ji?"

Jisung looked up. "No, I have no idea what to say to him" Everyone knew who him was.

Felix chuckled. "How the times changed haha" He patted Jisung's hand. "I'm pretty sure you could say anything to him and he'd still be able to reply"

Jisung groaned. "This isn't helping" He didn't even touch his food he was so frustrated at what to say.

"I texted him yesterday morning and he replied last night and I'm struggling to reply back now" He pouted.

Hyunjin laughed a little. "Hate to be that person but I'm loving chatty Jisung, I missed this" Everyone agreed. Jisung scoffed "Fine I'll suffer in silence then" He glared.

Seungmin asked what Minho had said and when Jisung told him he hummed. "You should compliment his photos or something, or ask how are you"

Jisung nodded "How are you sounds good" He bit his lip. "But I'm nervous!!!"

Changbin then snatched the phone from Jisung's hands and started typing. "There" he handed it back. Jisung looked at him with shock before reading the message.

How are you doing?
I see you went travelling!

"How did you make it seem so easy?" Jisung started at his phone in awe. Had he forgotten that much about how to talk to people? Changbin shrugged "I'm just amazing"

Felix giggled "That you most definitely are" He winked. Jisung cringed at the couple. "Now we wait" He sighed.

He finally shut off his phone and began eating. Although his food had gone cold now, he hadn't touched it.

He still ate some of it to not be rude despite how awful it tasted. Then his phone lit up.

He gasped loudly making the others jolt.

"Jisung what the fuck-" Hyunjin tried to get out but Jisung cut him off. "He liked the message!! Hold up!"

He opened the chat quickly and saw that Minho was typing....and typing.... And typing..... What?

Jisung's entire body deflated. "He stopped typing" he pouted. He stared at the little red heart under the 'I see you went travelling' message.

Maybe Minho didn't want to talk to him and was forcing a conversation.

"Aw poor Ji" Felix pouted. "It's okay hyung, I'm sure he's probably just like you" Jeongin laughed.

The group began laughing. "I wonder where he is now" Jisung said aloud. Hyunjin chimed in "Last time I checked, he had a photo of the mountains on his story"

Jisung hummed. "Then he's probably in fucking Switzerland or something" Then a frown placed on his lips. "What time is it in Switzerland?" He asked the group.

"Do you think we know?" Changbin rolled his eyes. Jisung then stayed quiet after.

Wherever Minho was he hoped he was okay.

+. - +.-+. -

I can't believe Diary Entry on my old acc has 50k reads like why 😃😃

Anyways I'm like kinda sick which isn't slay but I slept a lot yesterday so I'm feeling better today😌😌