chapter 106 The First Examination Room

Old Tang finished talking about making up lessons, opened the language textbook, and thought that there was plenty of time, and wanted to take everyone through the ancient poems, but he didn't know that the early self-study was nearing the end.

"Has it been so long?"

Old Tang felt confused and confused, and had to take his tea cup and go outside: "I didn't just say two words..."

He Chao stretched out, raised his hand upwards, and then simply put it behind his head, smiled and said, "Teacher, you don't have more than two sentences, you don't know yourself enough." 

"Little poor," old Tang also laughed, and said, "After a while, remember to take your and Xie Yu's homework and approve them separately."

When Old Tang walked out, He Chao lowered his hand and knocked on his desktop: "I didn't finish writing, what about yours... Borrow it. "

Referring to the homework, Xie Yu frowned and said, "You think I wrote it?" 

He Chao: "You didn't write?" 

How not to write.

You still have the face to ask.

Xie Yu exploded a dirty word in his heart.

Yesterday after watching the film very late, He Chao closed the door and shouted "sleep together", Xie Yu could not pestered him, and finally relaxed: "Okay, sleep and sleep." Don't argue. "

It was not enough to get his boyfriend's approval, Xie Yu did not have the kung fu to go into the bathroom to take a shower, and He Chao did not leave for a moment, guarding him at the bathroom door.

The light in the bedroom was too dark.

A boy who is 1.85 meters tall, with a flashlight on his mobile phone, has his back to the door.

"Wash it well."

"Or else, I'll come in and wait for you?"

"......"

Xie Yu was so annoyed that he closed his eyes, and the water flowed down his face.

Then he turned his head sideways, slammed the rain switch, reached for the dry towel on the side, opened his mouth, and said, "Come in, try whether you can get out alive after you come in."

Taking a shower was like this, and he wanted to finish his homework before going to bed.

But did this fool give him a chance?

He Chao obviously recalled what he had done last night, coughed lightly, and diverged from the topic: "In this way, we will divide the work." You write the math, I'll do the rest. "

Xie Yu had no objection to this assignment.

The speed of the two men's homework was very fast, and half an hour after the first chemistry class in the morning, the homework of each subject had been almost completed.

He Chao still had the last two English translations left, and when he wrote, he did not forget to defend himself: "Brother is still very tough, but there are always many accidents in life, it may be that heaven does not want me to be too perfect..."

Xie Yu is using the eraser auxiliary line to plan a new idea.

Lao Wu gave them a question during this time how difficult it was, just like the whole of them, Xie Yu stuck on the last question for nearly ten minutes, coldly heard this sentence, and smashed the eraser out with his backhand: "Perfect dick, do you shut up?" 

After the chemistry class, when the teacher packed up his things and left on the front foot, the back row of the classroom fell out.

"Fight again?" Liu Cunhao was preparing to get up to collect his homework, when he heard the movement, he glanced at the back row, "Today the two big brothers are still so passionate. "