chapter 31 uncle? hinder, grandson

after xie yu finished speaking, he chao did not speak for half a day.

just when he thought that this topic was over, he chao suddenly came to a sentence: "i think i am, a handsome batch." "

the two people lay side by side on the playground, their posture was a little wild, and they didn't have time to take care of any image, he chao opened his hands in a large font, and found that the temperature of his body was several degrees hotter than the playground floor.

xie yu didn't have the strength to laugh at him, he had always been obedient to this person's cheekiness, and he moved his legs to kick two feet, but he didn't kick him, because he chao suddenly sat up.

he chao said, "really, have you ever seen someone more handsome than me, and the sea of people can know me like this..."

xie yu said, "you're still energetic." "

he chao: "pen immortals said no." "

xie yu recalled the night they were playing with pen immortals, and suddenly wanted to laugh.

"yes, who said no," xie yu thought jokingly, looking at him, and then raised his finger to point to himself, "you uncle me." "

he chao: "uncle? "

xie yu replied casually, "excuse me, grandson." "

you take advantage of me, little friend.

the generation was suddenly lowered by two generations, he chao smiled and went to pull xie yu's collar, pretending to be fierce, but the strength in his hands was not controlled, and he did not expect xie yu to lie down and let him not fight back.

accidentally pulled over his head, the collar was pulled wide open.

xie yu's skin was originally white, and after running, coupled with the sun, he looked slightly red, and the redness came out from the bottom a little. the teenager was lean, so beautiful that he was even a little hooky.

"who in the end takes advantage of whom," xie yu clapped he chao's hand, "let go." "

he chao let go, sat in place for a long time, and simply lay back down again, dryly holding out a sentence: "you... you're in good shape. "

xie yu replied, "thank you, you are not bad." "

the chaotic thoughts in his mind suddenly stopped, and he chao quickly forgot what he was just bothering about.

but he chao still felt hot, from the mouth of his throat to the chest cavity where his breathing was not smooth, a kind of heat that could not be said.

some burn.

he chao didn't know what to think, his mind was confused, and the ghost god made a mistake and secretly glanced at his crotch.

......

xie yu did not know that he chao's train of thought turned several corners and ran out of the way, he lay down and looked at the sky for a while, looking tired and closing his eyes.

it was quiet all around, and he heard the sound of he chao breathing.

there is also the other party's heartbeat that has not stopped until now.

halfway through, xie yu closed his eyes and asked, "is your heart rate too fast and tired?" "

he chao wiped his face, not knowing what to say: "ah, yes... running is very tired. "

luo wenqiang ran about ten laps, and after running, he collapsed on the ground, half a playground away from them.

he rested enough and went to the commissary to buy water, by the way to help two crazy classmates to bring two bottles, he crossed the playground, walked to xie yu and he chao, crouched down, handed the water over: "wow, you two, fifteen laps?" really ran fifteen laps? "