chapter 37 the lady's clothing gangster

there happened to be a physical education class in the afternoon, so luo wenqiang said: "sorry sorry, i was too excited, so that we can talk about it again in physical education class, and those who are interested in participating can find me at any time." "

xie yu slept shallowly, faintly heard someone talking, and did not really hear.

when the class was almost over, wu zheng passed by their class and handed over the homework to the class representative, who sent the homework to the whole flying, flying very vigorously, and others wanted to help him share it together.

"xie, xie yu..." the class representative silently read the name, then looked up, and instantly locked on to the target.

the next second, the exercise book smashed next to xie yu's head.

"......"

xie yu opened his eyes.

the class representative made a "sorry" gesture, xie yu did not speak, did not look, and casually stuffed the exercise book into the drawer.

he chao was sitting on the edge with his head down and playing with his mobile phone, he was carrying headphones, and the cable was pulled out of his pocket of his clothes.

the class representative sent it to he chao and shouted, "brother chao! "

he chao raised his hand quite cooperatively to prepare to 'catch the ball', and after receiving it, he pulled a sentence in english: "wow, nice." "

"woke up?" after he chao received the exercise book, he looked sideways at xie yu and asked, "... what about your homework? "

xie yu said, "what? "

he chao made up his own hands and had enough food and clothing, and the whole person leaned over to xie yu and looked into the drawer of his desk: "i'll take a look." "

xie yu didn't stop him, nor did he hit him on the head with anything, he reached out and took out the exercise book and slapped it on his desk: "take it to look at it, hurry up and roll." "

on the homework books of the two people he and he chao turned over, there were not many big red ticks from the beginning to the end.

he chao opened the few questions left over the weekend, made sure that xie yu did not make one of them, closed them satisfactorily, and put them back to him: "i am relieved to see you." "

xie yu was still lying on his stomach, half of his face was blocked by the sleeves, only a pair of eyes were exposed, and the hot air exhaled was all hit on the sleeve fabric, looking like some kind of animal, especially wanting people to reach out and rub it, of course, before rubbing it, they had to be prepared to be scratched to death: "what kind of thing?" "

he chao pointed to the line of characters on the blackboard, which was wu zheng's handwriting, upright and atmospheric.

——a certain two students with all wrong homework, physical education class, office, not seen or scattered.

"......"

"just when you were sleeping," he chao still didn't hold back, reaching out and rubbing it, "life is like this, endless surprises." "

xie yu didn't really care, "oh" a sound. in fact, it is still very cold, from expression to voice, three hundred and sixty-five degrees of coldness without dead angles. ke he chao felt that he was probably possessed, or perhaps because xie yu's hair was too soft, he actually felt that the killer had just woken up a little bit obedient.

he chao said, "don't worry, you still have me." "

xie yu "oh" can't go on.

the notice on the blackboard hung up for two whole lessons, although it was used as a reference, but everyone knew it.