chapter 61 you're not bored when you're there

i don't know who took the initiative to get close to each other first, and when i returned to god, he chao's hand was already on xie yu's waist, and he didn't hold back, pinching it with a little force.

the boys' bones were hard and their tempers were hard, but elsewhere they were incredibly soft.

xie yu was so kissed that he could not speak, he could only push him with his hands, even the sentence was a little dumb, and the tail note fell, very unmotivated: he chao, you belong to the dog? "

there's not enough space behind the door panel to hide two people, especially two tall and long-legged boys.

he chao's whole body got closer and closer, and the distance between the two people was forced to compress by half, xie yu almost couldn't breathe, and his back was against the wall, pressing painfully.

kiss and kiss, and also like to bite.

xie yu vaguely felt a slight tingling pain in the corner of his mouth, which should have been broken.

this kind of scene of sneaking in the classroom behind everyone's back to kiss is quite taboo and bold.

the two people were sticky for a while, and they just wanted to let go, but as long as the eyes were together, and they saw that the other party was trying to restrain the emotions that were obviously out of control, the thoughts could not be suppressed.

"will you kiss again," he chao pulled the man back again, lowered his head, and touched his lips on the tip of xie yu's nose, "not enough kissing."

how can you kiss enough, as long as you see the children being kissed by him to the point that their eyes are foggy, they don't want to let go.

"what's your name?"

"technology still needs to be improved," he chao's lips moved down a few inches, and finally landed on the corner of xie yu's mouth, "... practice a lot. "

every time he chao murmured to coax people, his voice sinks, and the breath of spitting words hits his ears, just like seducing people. coupled with this excessively dangerous distance now, xie yu felt that he was actually a bit unable to control it.

just then, there was a sound of footsteps at the end of the corridor, followed by a voice from far and near: "why is this classroom door not closed?" "

"......"

it is the student who will check the hygiene of the classroom.

in addition to studying, there are also many other activities held in the second middle school. in order to enrich the students' extracurricular life, the student union not only has to check the hygiene regularly, but also helps to hold a poetry recitation contest and a debate competition, and runs wherever it is needed anyway.

xie yu looked at he chao's face that was close at hand and realized that the situation was a bit tricky now.

"just rush out?"

"jump out of the window," he chao had no bottom in his heart, obviously he had done all the ridiculous things before, "handsome? "

the students of the student union held the grading table and hung around the door for half a day, and finally did not come in: "there should be still students on duty who have not left, the classroom looks very clean... let's go to the front first. "

there is no danger.

wanda was doing his homework in the classroom while waiting for he chao to bring him milk tea back, waiting to wait, waiting until the homework was done, the milk tea had not yet returned: "so slow, i can go out to buy it myself and go back and forth twice."