chapter 34 smile

gu xuelan's birthday was the day after tomorrow.

xie yu did not go back to live because he could not bear it psychologically, he was reluctant to bear the whole box of study materials under the dormitory bed.

he chao listened to "oh" and then said headlessly: "happy birthday." "

"......"

he chao obviously wanted to say something like "good health and all things are well", and only then did he start and was ruthlessly interrupted by the killer.

"all right, okay, thank you." xie yu made a five-finger folding motion towards he chao, "collect." "

"your action is similar to the meme that shen jie sent me." he chao learned for a moment, then spread his fingers away, "let go." "

xie yu: "..."let you go."

the language homework that tang sen had just assigned, he chao, didn't know what it was.

he sat in his seat again for a while, then patted the shoulder of the classmate in front of him and borrowed the classmate's homework notebook and copied it.

the students in the front seat were very puzzled, and the whole class knew that he chao basically did not do homework, so he boldly asked: "you... do you want to do your homework? "

he chao copied and said, "just in case." maybe it's not accurate, look at the fate, maybe which homework looks particularly pleasing to the eye, and the fate can't be stopped when it comes to the block. "

that classmate probably also heard this kind of serious "homework follow-up theory" for the first time, and was amazed.

he chao copied two copies, returned the record book to the front seat, and slapped one of them on xie yu's desk: "hold it, in case a miracle occurs." "

xie yu looked down at the words on the paper that he couldn't recognize, and said that he couldn't understand it, and there would be a ghost when the miracle would appear.

he folded up the paper, couldn't find a place to throw it for a while, and stuffed it in his pocket, then heard he chao ask again: "when is your birthday?" "

xie yu turned his face back, really looking at him upset, the shadow on the corridor just now still lingered. a row of windows, neatly protruding a row of heads, looked at them with a stunned expression.

wanda even covered her eyes, looking incivility.

he grew up so big and never passed on strange gossip to anyone, and after meeting he chao, he found that this world was really strange.

"students who stay on campus on weekends strictly follow the boarding student code." townsend found a chair to sit down, as if to talk to them until school was over, "we have to believe in science, i almost forgot about the dormitory building last weekend... wanda, don't keep your head down, i really can't see that you have such ideas. "

settle accounts after autumn.

their bantang teacher reflex arc is particularly long.

sometimes i think that he really doesn't care, but when they let down their vigilance and felt that everything had passed, and when the wind and waves were quiet, they were suddenly arrested by old tang and said: "hey, you guys last month..."

"say it will die," he chao looked sideways at xie yu, and also leaned down, on the same level as him, reaching out to touch his hair, "when is your birthday?" "

xie yu said, "i will die." "

he chao did not continue to cling to this question, and within a few minutes, the topic changed from birthday date to "how many years have you been?" definitely smaller than me. "