chapter 21 "old xie, come here!"

"Silently write unqualified, find your own time in the office."

The English teacher had just finished the second class next door, and by the way, he took the corrected third class silent writing paper with him and sent it over after class. She stood at the door and finished instructing, and said: "He Chao, you are very good, silent writing is the same as doing a question, silently waiting for the next one, and finally hand me a blank piece of paper?"

Xie Yu didn't hold back, looked down and smiled.

He Chao casually put his arm on the shoulder of the same table and approached: "No conscience, just let you show me two eyes and you don't give..."

Xie Yu choked back: "Where is so troublesome, spread out the book and copy it directly."

He Chao was speechless.

When the class was silently written, Xie Yu hesitated for a while, feeling that he really could not break through to that point, honestly copied the words, and carefully controlled the correct rate at 60%.

He Chao flipped through the books for a while, and Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Xie Yu and began to play with the idea of the same table: "Can you actually write half of it?"

Xie Yu's face was expressionless: "Surprised?"

The English teacher continued: "... The rest of Xu Qingqing went down to see what was wrong with him. Tonight homework is a set of unit test papers, all seriously do, next week's monthly exam, don't take the test so much to our class shame. "

What the teacher said, He Chao did not pay attention to it, and he heard Xie Yu suddenly say, "You look to the right hand side."

"Look at what," He Chao turned his head inexplicably, "nothing..."

Halfway through the conversation, it came to an abrupt end.

It was Wanda and Liu Cunhao.

The two men were staring intently at the two of them with an extremely complex look.

He Chao could almost see from their faces a small eight-hundred-word essay, or the kind that rolled automatically: I thought you were the king of the small copying world, but you secretly handed in the white scroll.

His eyes burned, as if he wanted to stare through him.

"......"

He Chao calmly looked away, only as if he didn't see anything, turned his head and asked Xie Yu, "What do you eat at night?" "

In the evening, you can sneak out to eat while the school gates are open.

Although boarding students are not allowed to leave the school at will, the flow of people after school is so large that mad dogs can't be managed.

The canteen dishes are flat, the craftsmanship is not much better, the cooking master shakes the salt in his hand and puts more is normal, the soup with it is not good, and there are only a few pieces of winter melon in a large pot of rib soup.

He Chao said, "I let Shen Jie take a place in the Golden List in advance, and I will go together after class later?"

"Gold List?" Xie Yu asked.

He Chao directly acquiesced when he acquiesced, bowed his head to Shen Jiehui: Occupy one more, and I will come at the same table.

Xie Yu didn't even have time to refuse.

He eats a lot, but rarely goes off campus.

Within 500 meters of the second middle school, there are more than a dozen small restaurants, and the competition is quite fierce, and a lot of effort is spent on competing for customers. But they do not engage in discounts, no discounts and no second half price, starting from the Golden List Restaurant, the entire street catering industry set off a wave of name change.