chapter 82 What to Gamble

Xie Yu threw the ball to He Chao with his backhand, and then the two men reversed positions.

He Chao dribbled the ball a few times, and Yu Guang caught a glimpse of several people gathered outside the basketball court. In this kind of weather, Luo Wenqiang only wears a sleeveless jersey, and the arm muscles are particularly prominent.

He Chao glanced at him a few times: "They? "

Xie Yu pulled the zipper of his coat down, looked at He Chao's careless dribbling, didn't care about what 'them', frowned and said, "Be serious."

"No, what are they doing around the two girls..." Before He Chao could finish speaking, he saw the two girls holding hands and squeezing out from Wanda's side.

The two girls ran so fast that they could take out the speed of the 100-meter sprint of the School Games, looked panicked, and fled into the teaching building as if they were running for their lives.

......

He Chao did not understand the development of this story, nor could he imagine the causes and consequences.

Luo Wenqiang and these parties did not understand very well.

Wanda stood where he was and touched the back of his head: "How did you run?" "

Liu Cunhao reflected for a moment: "We just spoke with a fair attitude, gentle and courteous, and did not kill them."

Luo Wenqiang felt very tired, holding the ball back to the basketball court, he really couldn't understand the girls' minds, and said as he walked: "The problem is whether they understand it or not... Remember, it's a good brother of integrity, integrity, integrity! "

There are three or four teams scattered on the basketball court.

The third class took up half of the court, and the fourth class next door could only go inside with the ball.

There were two teams in the fourth shift, and it looked like they were going to play a friendly match, and the scale was quite formal, and one of them had a whistle around his neck.

He Chao withdrew his gaze, intending to seriously go through a few moves with Xie Yu one-on-one.

However, before he could throw the ball out, he saw a ball flying diagonally without warning, smashing straight into Luo Wenqiang's side.

Rowan reacted quickly and took a step to the side, the ball almost brushed against his face, like a fierce wind, suddenly approaching, and finally smashing heavily on the opposite iron net.

- "Bang."

The ball landed heavily on the rubber floor and bounced several times.

"I'm sorry," said a boy in the fourth class standing two meters away from them, his hair particularly short and inch-headed, smiling and not smiling when he spoke, his hands spread out in an innocent state, "his hands are slippery."

With that said, he trotted all the way to the edge of the net, bent down to pick up the ball, then raised it high, and threw the ball back on the field with his wrists: "Brothers continue!"

The group was booing.

Xie Yu's first impression of the skin laughing meat is not very good, commonly known as unpleasant, seeing That Luo Wenqiang playing well, but the second time he accidentally interrupted by his "hand slip", he couldn't help but stop and ask: "Who is he?" Will you play, have a problem with your hand or a problem with your brain? "

Xie Yu had just finished speaking, and there was a "bang" behind him.

Immediately followed, Luo Wenqiang's voice suddenly became higher: "What's wrong with you man?" "