chapter 39 love and peace

"hold on, the good boy is determined to be in all directions, and the black in front of him is not black." the physical education teacher squatted tired, sat down on the ground, looked down at the time, and then whistled again.

he chao had just stood up, and when he heard this sentence, he had to press down again, he slowed down, and found that he could not stare at a certain child, and he was afraid that he could not even do ten, so he turned his head and moved his throat involuntarily up and down.

this time, he chao didn't stay long, and he almost did the push-ups in a bit of a hurry.

the two men staggered their eyes from each other, and he chao kept looking intently at the gymnasium floor, as if he could see the flowers, until xie yu asked him, "how many?" "

"ah," he chao's mind couldn't move, and he didn't have the heart to count, "i don't know, you don't count either?" "

xie yu tilted his head sideways, this posture eyes can only look obliquely upwards, there are several beams on the top of the gymnasium, and then up is the lattice-like glass panel, xie yu paused, before saying: "no number." "

"there must be a dozen of them."

after he chao finished speaking, he found that he could not stare at the ground, and his eyes began to disperse again, slowly falling on xie yu's neck, and found that the line was unexpectedly beautiful, and finally he did not know whether to say it to himself or to xie yu: "... bear with me again. "

okay, yes.

he endured.

when xie yu just lay down, he wanted to lift his knees and throw the person on his body into the air. he had a cold face, and felt like a fool, putting a good test paper and not doing it, coming over to take some physical education class.

after calming down, he began to think about who he should kill first when he got up later.

luo wenqiang, who had forced xie yu over to physical education class to train on the playground, inexplicably felt the wind behind him, he rubbed his arms, and felt that the weather cooled down really badly.

although he chao usually loves to use his hands and feet, he is really quite restrained at this time... xie yu felt as if he chao's body seemed to have a restraint of wanting to flee, or even jump up in the next second.

xie yu didn't know whether the heartbeat in his ear was his own or he chao's—especially the seconds when he chao was pressed down, when the two were briefly stuck together.

xie yu looked at the beams on the top and vaguely felt that something was not quite right, or that this feeling of wrongness had existed for a long time, but it was especially strong today.

it's like a beast living in my heart, usually quietly napping, and today it suddenly howls passionately and almost barbarically, which makes people uneasy, but also... inexplicably some boiling.

in addition to the beginning of the number, the physical education teacher used a whistle instead, which made people wonder if he wanted to add a few more to them silently, they just finished their secret belly, the physical education teacher blew again, and then reported a whole number: "twenty!" great, keep up the good work! "

some students questioned: "teacher, how come there are only twenty, i feel that i have made thirty." "

the physical education teacher's face was not red and his heart did not beat: "this classmate, your illusion." "

whether it was twenty or thirty, there were two groups of boys who couldn't do it at all.

even if there is a male classmate lying underneath, a loose wrist may lead to tragedy, rather than continuing to do push-ups in pain, one of them bows his head and says, "everything, i can't do it." "