chapter 57 come to you

"......"

"Fight fight?"

Xie Yu casually hummed out a "Hmm", said two steps forward, the stick pointed on the ground, and when he walked, he drew a thorny sound on the cement floor.

Zhou Dalei, who was not ready to fight: "..."

Xie Yu was a man who was particularly capable of leading battles, and Zhou Dalei had fought from childhood to adulthood, and if there had been no such grandfather present, he would not have been able to fight eighty percent of the time.

Every time Xie Yu stood in this scene of smoke and smoke, he didn't even have to speak sometimes, just by looking at the other party, the other party spontaneously gave birth to a kind of from the bottom of his heart: Well, do you want to fight, do you look down on me! Don't you think I can't beat you!

Thinking of this, Zhou Dalei reached out and pulled Xie Yu: "Boss Xie, you... You'll at least wait for me to find a handy tool. "

Xie Yu handed the stick in his hand, and anyway, he could wait for hand-to-hand combat: "Now you have it." 

"......"

Xie Yu was too conspicuous, and the group standing opposite them couldn't hold back, and noticed that there was a boy in the Group of Guangmao who seemed to want to make a small move, and he began to scold in his throat: "Well, today we will calculate this account with you clearly, Sister Mei, usually we respect you as the big sister of this piece, that is all worthy of you, you really take yourself seriously ——"

"Day your mother, what nonsense with them," the leader of the trembling soot, walking without a straight shape, "today is to directly smash the Guangmao!"

He Chao heard this, and the idea of waiting to see the children give him a surprise later, I am simply a model in the boyfriend world, waiting for my gorgeous appearance of the children must be moved to death, and then we two hold hands and walk on the road romantically The idea was immediately broken.

He Chao crouched on an unfamiliar street corner, staring at the residential area of different heights and heights in front of him, and noticed the word "Guangmao".

The heart said that the day of the children's fight and killing was really wonderful.

Xie Yu hung up the phone, walked to the front, and asked in a low voice, "Who are they, what are they doing?" ...... This session of can't do it. "

Xie Yu listened to half a circle down, this group of people talked a lot of, really useful information did not hear a word, do not know what to do gather here to make trouble. He had been patient to hear if they would say something new next, but the greetings of these people came and went, and the words greeting the eighteen generations of other people's ancestors were constantly repeated, turning over and over and over with the dirty words in their stomachs.

"It's just a bunch of miscellaneous pieces, very annoying, over there on North Street, I'm really fucking grass..." Xu Yanmei just smoked a cigarette, her voice was still dumb, she subconsciously wanted to jump out of the dirty words, jumped to the half of the hard stop, turned her head and stared at Xie Yu,"What do you want to do, I still want to ask you what you want to do?" Ray Boy, you quickly pulled him back. "

Zhou Dalei stood on the side, and without thinking about it, he said, "I can't move."

Xu Yanmei: "..."

To put it simply, Xu Yanmei had several truckloads of goods to unload a few days ago, and there were not enough people on the Guangmao side, so he asked the manager to find some people to come over, and the people in charge were also greedy and cheap, deducted some introduction fees, and let this gang of unclean hands and feet come to work.