chapter 52 it's dazzling, shining like a light

"don't move."

"......"

"hold on, i touched it."

xie yu put one hand in his pocket and rested his head with the other, looking down at the water pen stuck on the hem of his coat: "what are you throwing blindly?" "

he chao: "hand slipping, really hand slipping." "

just now, he chao had a hard time pulling out the pen that had been missing for several days from the corner of the table belly, and xie yu felt that his appearance was like a poor and miserable people who could not open the pot, and suddenly made a windfall: "seeing that there is no old xie, we have a pen."

xie yu was lying on the table, he hadn't slept enough in the last class, he didn't make a lukewarm "oh" sound, he wanted to go back to sleep, and then the next second--the pen flew at him, and xie yu could fall to the ground with just a slight movement.

he chao leaned very close, his hand touching the base of his leg, a little itchy. if the man's hand moved a few centimeters further to the side, it would touch some place that should not be touched.

"......"

xie yu didn't look away and said unnaturally, you hurry up."

he chao originally did not feel anything, his love for this pen was like cherishing the last seedling of the whole family, and he only tasted it after touching the pen cap.

shen jie stood at the window, waiting for xie yu to kick over his brother's stool, letting him know that people can't live so freely, and it takes a price to touch it. but wait, wait, wait until the class bell rings, xie yu didn't move.

the boss of the west building just let the same table touch for a while, and even replied two sentences when he chao spoke to him.

what a fantasy.

shen jiexin said, after a few days of not seeing, how did the world suddenly change?!

in the last session of sports in the morning, luo wenqiang, who had been sick all morning, did not have a headache at this time, and stood up excitedly: "brothers, see you on the court!"

he chao stood up: "you made lao wu see that he must not be angry to death."

just now in that math class, wu zheng let luo wenqiang solve the problem on the blackboard, luo wenqiang said that he was too weak to move the chalk today, but now he is alive, and he is eager to take off his coat and jump directly from the upstairs to the basketball court.

luo wenqiang opened his mouth, and before he could say anything, xie yu knew he wanted to make excuses: "don't talk about sportsmanship."

"old xie," he chao, standing in the doorway, said again, "gone."

luo wenqiang: "..."how can these two people have some consistent meaning to the outside world today?

"two laps of warm-up," said the physical education teacher crouching on the edge of the podium, whistling in his mouth, "after running freely."

xie yu now as soon as he saw this physical education teacher thought of push-ups, along the push-ups out of the outside, and the posts that he chao showed him during the games, he thought about it, and inadvertently looked at he chao's eyes.

the two of them stood side by side at the end of the line, neither of them spoke, xie yu opened his eyes, stared at the chaotic football field, and someone walked past them with a bag of volleyballs, and then he sensed that he chao had consciously or unconsciously put the back of his hand on him.

the physical education teacher narrowed his eyes and said, "if you want to borrow equipment to find the sports committee, the sports committee will go to the equipment room to borrow it." luo wenqiang, are you still playing basketball today? "