chapter 40 brother sao

"on this day when the scenery is infinitely good and the climate is pleasant, we ushered in the 67th autumn games of liyang no. 2 middle school, students, the so-called all-round development of morality, intellectuality, physical fitness, beauty and labor, this body, refers to sports."

the sports meeting has not yet begun, there is not enough seating in the stands, everyone is moving chairs from the classroom to the playground, and the stairwell is crowded with people.

the voice of the head of the jiang broadcasting department resounded throughout the school: "strong fitness, love sports, feel sportsmanship." i know everyone is busy with school on weekdays, but today, you can soar freely on the playground and sweat your sweat to the fullest..."

"how to block ah, let me not let go."

the eagles who were supposed to soar freely on the playground were now blocked at the landing. not only the staircase, but also the entire corridor is the sound of dragging and dragging, blocked like the morning rush hour at seven o'clock in the morning, and the water is not clear.

the second and third classes occupied the corridor at the entrance of the class, and the others who could not be squeezed were still in the classroom.

wanda chair was placed in the doorway, people did not know where to run, after a few minutes, he squeezed up from the crowd: "i went, from the fifth floor blocked to the first floor downstairs, our original teaching building is more terrible, the east and west floors of the chain crash." "

"you also eat this melon, with this kung fu you have already moved the chair down," he chao dragged the chair to the back door of the classroom, seeing the spectacular scene outside, he simply did not go forward, sat down directly at the back door, with a candy in his mouth and said, "wait, let alone say that it will be blocked for ten minutes." "

after he finished speaking, he turned his head back to look at xie yu: "old xie, come here?" "

xie yu didn't move at all, he lay on the table, closed his eyes and said, "don't come, people are crowded and fun?" "

"help me get the number plate, i can't reach the back." he chao held in his hand the sign issued by the sports committee, which was a piece of cloth, and after many repeated uses, the cloth was slightly yellowed, and four digits were printed on it, "hurry, i am the hope of the whole village." "

xie yu did not respond.

he chao said again, and xie yu sat up and said, "wanda, go and put up a sign for the hope of the whole village." "

wanda, inexplicably involved in the center of the topic: "..."

wanda looked left and right, looked at shanghe chao, and found that although chao ge did not speak, but silence was better than sound, wanda read a line of words from his face: ah, i want me to be at the same table, do you dare to come over and try?

so wanda turned her head and selectively pretended to be deaf: "oh, how come i still don't move, when exactly i want to block it?" "

xie yu: "..."

he chao gave wanda a credit in his heart, then dragged the chair back and put the pin and number plate on the desk together: "trouble you, little friend." "

xie yu pinched the pin and wanted to kill him directly.

he chao turned his back on xie yu and sat back on the chair, wanda stood in the doorway and looked at him complicatedly, he chao smiled, and even arrogantly raised his hand to draw a "yeah".

wanda shook her head, she couldn't see it.

xie yu pinned the four corners of the number plate to his clothes with a pin, and after pasting it, he ruthlessly kicked he chao's chair and asked him to roll quickly, and his tone was perfunctory: "okay." "