chapter 63 a little touch, one look

xie yu handed over the list of rewritten groups.

the white paper is black and white, the pen is sharp, and the six lines of names jump on the paper, and the writing is quite beautiful.

although xie yu turned in a very high rate of homework errors, the math problems often copied only a few questions, and the answer area was all empty. however, the teachers of each class did not lose patience when they approved it, so they rushed to this word, and they could also dissipate half of the anger.

every time a teacher in the office lamented that this word was really blind, another voice came out to persuade: "it's better than he chao, that homework i really criticize all the gas, what things are ..."

the tour guide looked at xie yu almost like seeing a savior.

although the boy in front of him looked inhumane, compared to his appearance, the cold temperament that could not be suppressed was more ostentatious.

and i don't know why, when the classmate put a few fingers against the edge of the table, handed the paper over, and then looked up at him, he inexplicably felt that his life was threatened.

the tour guide took the paper: "... thanks, thank you. "

xie yu: "you're welcome. "

he chao felt good about himself, he wrote quite seriously this time, always felt that it was not to the point of being incomprehensible, standing on the edge of the podium, he was opening his mouth to say something for himself, and was kicked by xie yu.

"go down," xie yu said, "don't be ashamed."

he chao was driven down by xie yu, and as he walked, he said, "no, i really wrote very well this time, the handwriting is correct, the atmosphere..."

xie yu: "shut up?"

the three classes all knew what level of he chao's characters were, and at first they really felt dizzy, but in the past two months, they had been honed out of a kind of word recognition skill.

they are all classmates, and the names written out are almost clear at a glance at the glyphs, but the tour guide is not familiar with these names, and they must be ignorant when they see them.

liu cunhao covered his face at the bottom: "what the hell do i think, let brother chao be the leader of the group." "

wanda patted him: "that's it, what else can i do, don't look back on the road you've traveled." "

liu cunhao: "..."

"STUDENTS, WE WENT TO BEIHU PARK THIS TIME, THE FAMOUS ATTRACTIONS OF C CITY, THE SPECIFIC ITINERARY WILL WAIT FOR THE BUS TO TELL YOU AGAIN," THE TOUR GUIDE RAISED HIS HAND TO CORRECT THE HAT, AND SAID TWO SENTENCES OF WHAT HOPE TO SPEND A PLEASANT DAY WITH THEM, IN SHORT, NONSENSE, AND FINALLY SAID, "... OUR SOPHOMORE AND THIRD CLASS CARS ARE AT THE BACK DOOR, FIRST GO TO THE CORRIDOR TO QUEUE."

there were already two classes queuing up in the hallway, and old tang immediately said, "pay attention to the order, all quiet, the other grades are still in class."

the tour guide talked too much, xie yu listened to it for half a day and listened to it sleepily, and then did not pay attention to listening, and when everyone else got up and went outside, he still lay on the table without moving.

he chao curled his fingers, turned his head and knocked on xie yu's desktop: "don't sleep, get up and queue."

old tang also said a lot, after talking about the order problem, and a lot of instructions, people can't help but think of the primary school students autumn tour, and finally some students can't bear it, and said in a loud voice: "do you still want to hold hands, just go hand in hand." "