chapter 105 Don't Dare to Sleep

"Will you wear clothes?"

"Huh?"

Xie Yu pointed to the shirt on his body.

He Chao closed the bathroom door with his backhand, just wiping his hair, and originally planned to come out naked: "Shy, you have seen it stripped naked." 

Xie Yu changed his sitting position, sitting across the seat in reverse, his wrists resting on the back of the chair, his two long legs bent, and in this position, Chong He Chao hooked his hands.

He Chao rubbed it twice and hung the towel around his neck.

When he approached, Xie Yu reached out and helped him button his clothes from bottom to top.

Xie Yu's fingers moved slowly through the fabric, occasionally touching his waist and abdomen, and rubbing them not lightly or heavily.

He Chao hadn't felt anything about this action, but the distance was close, and after the man had buckled a few, his fingers slowly climbed from his waist and abdomen to his chest, which was a bit unbearable.

Xie Yu looked up along the button of his clothes, and when he buttoned the top few, he met He Chao's eyes.

Neither of them spoke.

After looking at each other for a while, He Chao bent down slightly, and was about to bow his head when the bedroom door was knocked on.

"......"

"Big Brother!"

"Are you here?"

"Huh?"

Several voices outside the door were mixed together, and Wanda's voice was particularly loud, and the 'big brother' shouted enthusiastically.

He Chao's throat knot couldn't help but roll up and down: "... Exercise. "

Xie Yu listened a little funny, moved his hand up a few inches, directly tugged on his collar, and without saying a word, dragged the person to his side.

He Chao suddenly lost his center of gravity.

Xie Yu did not control the force in his hand, directly and rudely, and kissed him on the lips calmly.

Then Xie Yu let go of his hand, raised his chin and said, "Go and open the door."

Several boarders in the third shift waited at the door for two minutes, and were preparing to continue banging on the door, when their hands were pulled away from the inside before they touched the door panel.

He Chao blocked the door and asked, "What's the matter?"

Wanda stuffed the apple in her hand that came from the other students' dormitories: "Brother Chao, I heard that you moved the dormitory?" The joy of housewarming, we specially came to congratulate. "

He Chao held the apple and felt that the gang was really exaggerated: "Thank you... I'll just move to the opposite door. "

"You're welcome, moving the right door is also moving!"

Saying that it is a congratulations on the joy of housewarming is actually an excuse. Each of these men held a thick workbook in their hands, and they almost brought a small bench to sit down in a row to listen to the lecture.

There were too many questions to ask, and Xie Yu was not a person who could teach over and over again, he raised his hand and pressed his eyebrows, and said to the one in the back: "Feel the topic yourself."

He Chao: "Close your eyes and feel with your heart."

Wanda sighed as she held the math workbook, "I've been talking to its soul in the bedroom for more than forty minutes, and I've felt it for a long time, but I still haven't understood what it really means." "