chapter 99 What Happened to the People in This Examination Room

"The exam officially begins, and the exam lasts 120 minutes."

"Candidates should note that they should not bring utensils that are not related to this exam..."

The invigilator paced slowly back and forth with the radio.

Xie Yu finished writing his name and roughly scanned the examination papers.

I thought that the difficulty of this exam should be similar to the monthly exam, but I accidentally saw two new question types.

Then he noticed that in the column of the person who wrote the question at the top, there were the names of several teachers from outside the school.

The Second Middle School attaches great importance to this examination. The four schools joint examination, what kind of examination can be directly related to the face of each school... Although the second middle school has never had any face to speak of, the average score of life and death cannot go up.

Even the final grade card of each subject, few people can break out of the siege and squeeze into the front row.

"What," Xie Yu just answered a few questions, and his back was poked by He Chao with a pen, "how many points can you get?" 

"Take as much as you want."

After Xie Yu finished speaking, he leaned back silently: "Scared? Please, I'll consider giving you two points. "

There was a lot of small movement in the examination room, and someone on the side passed a paper ball and did not hit it, and it landed on the aisle.

He Chao took the pen in his left hand and tapped lightly on the back of his head: "... You are very arrogant, little friend, you beg me, I will make you twenty points. "

Finally, the people in the examination room were busy passing on the answers, and they didn't know what the two graders in the corner were talking about—it was almost a neurotic conversation in which a man listened to a silent woman and listened to a tearful conversation.

The gang only had the class name exam number written smoothly, and after writing it, they began to bite the pen cover, staring at the question without looking at a word.

They soon found that a certain grade at the bottom of the exam who usually cried with them , 'This question is so difficult' did not move.

Less people howled together, always felt that something was missing during the exam, the classmate on the side slept for a while and woke up, saw that He Chao was still answering questions, hesitated and asked: "Brother Chao, you seem to be in a good state today...?" "

He Chao turned the test paper over a page and said casually, "It's quite good, the Second Middle School will be proud to have students like me."

"......"

The invigilators wanted to turn a blind eye and not bother to take care of their examination room, but the gang was getting louder and louder. He put down the book in his hand and coughed heavily: "Be quiet." 

The classmate swallowed back the words he wanted to spit out again.

He looked at He Chao and felt that he really couldn't understand this kind of blind confidence.

Xie Yu answered each question concisely. When he finished answering, he checked it from beginning to end, turned his head and looked at the clock on the wall, estimating that he could sleep for another half an hour or so.

Xie Yu Yuguang glimpsed that He Chao was still writing an essay, closing the stage.

This person usually floats up in the sky, answers a question without a shape, and holds a pen no matter what he writes, giving people the feeling of being blind. Now I have received that kind of casual, low eyes, and very serious writing.