chapter 96 Shout me out again and go offline

Tomorrow happens to be Saturday.

Although Liang Hui's proposal is mentally retarded, it has to be said that it is quite "civilized", after all, it is lao Tang and mad dogs who really fight and clean up the mess.

So Luo Wenqiang took the brunt of it, and took over the battle post on behalf of the third class: "Come and come, who is afraid of whom!" 

"......"

Due to the violation of order, the three classes and the fourth class were eventually eliminated together, and the results achieved were directly invalidated. In the Chinese class, Old Tang used the class time to educate them for a while: "You can't be impulsive in everything, if there is any problem, you have to rush up and move your fists, you are not small, you must be responsible for your own behavior..."

The class was silent.

Old Don thought they were silently looking down at their pants. Crotch glared at it, it was too much of a shameful performance, and the tone of his voice involuntarily softened: "This time things should teach you a lesson, I hope that next time this will not happen again."

Unable to sleep during his lunch break, Xie Yu pushed the thick stack of books in his hand to the center of his desk, ready to hide behind the books for a while.

He Chao touched him with his elbow: "Look at Ban Qun."

"What?"

Xie Yu did not open his eyes, his face was resting in the crook of his arm, his hand touched the belly of the table for half a day before he touched the mobile phone, and he reluctantly opened his eyes and clicked on the unread prompt in this posture.

[Luo Wenqiang]: If anyone wants to participate, come and sign up, and then add a gang of our class. I just asked someone to help build it, and I told the fourth class to kneel down and call out to Daddy.

[Xu Jing]: Good name! Simple and rough without losing domineering, very much the style of our class.

[Xu Qingqing]: Count me in.

[Wanda]: I just went to inquire about it, there are five nurses in the next class, four mages, the rest are basically all swordsmen, Liang Hui's profession is not known, he has three numbers...

Looking at the way the third class of these people couldn't wait to get on the game, Xie Yu's head hurt a little: "Are they serious? "

If it is just a face-to-face fight, it is estimated that the formation is not so vast, and after changing to the game, it is simply the participation of the whole people, as long as there is an account in hand, one by one, they are eager to press the next class to the ground and rub.

In the four classes in the afternoon, everyone was obviously absent-minded, and their minds were full of going home to play games. When the school bell rang, Liu Cunhao was the first to pack his school bag and rushed out: "Goodbye brothers, I want to hurry back to improve my combo skills, without saying much, see you in the game -"

Xie Yu was leaning against the railing of the corridor to make a phone call, Ms. Gu nagged several times on the other side, the corridor was too noisy, he did not really hear it, only a few times back "Hmm".

Liu Cunhao passed by him, waving his hand and shouting, "Gone Brother Yu!"

Liu Cunhao ran too fast, and the water cup tucked on the side of the bag was completely turned upside down, shaking, and He Chao held his hand on the edge of the window to remind him: "Rat, water cup."

Gu Xuelan was halfway through his speech when he heard slightly messy footsteps coming from the phone. The noise, the hustle and bustle that belongs to the campus, and the energetic voices of the boys.