chapter 56 i don't have time now, i'll talk about it when i'm done

The Big Lei family is still the same, and even the place where the TV set in front of you is sunken, and the crack that is connected to the depression and cracks in the corner of the screen, are very familiar to look at.

It was accidentally smashed by Damei, and he was shocked when he smashed it: "It won't break..."

Damei even thought about how to sell herself to pay off her debts.

However, Da Lei waved his hand and said, "Bad is impossible to be bad, if it is really bad, my mother has to thank you, this TV set is particularly hard, my mother has been waiting for it to break for a long time, and she wants to find an excuse to change to a new one... You see, there's no problem at all. "

Xie Yu played for a while without continuing to play, stuffed the messy quilt on Zhou Dalei's bed into the corner, barely making room for a vacant seat, leaned back against the bedside table, half lying on the bed, looking down at the news of the group.

[Liu Cunhao]: I tell you, my dad came back drunk yesterday, holding the toilet and calling my mother's name affectionately, and my mom almost didn't kick him in the toilet...

[Wanda]: Your dad is also too arrogant.

[Luo Wenqiang]: Is he still alive?

He Chao got up quite early, Xie Yu had just received a private chat from this man, and before he could return, he saw him bubbling in the group.

[He Dynasty]: The two above, don't groove.

[He Chao]: Compared with his father, you are even worse than his father. Do you want me to repeat your two heroic deeds here?

Wanda was immediately honest and had to bow her head in the face of black history.

[Wanda]: ... Hahaha, what, I suddenly remembered that my homework had not been written, and my friends had a chance to see you again.

[Luo Wenqiang]: See you soon.

Xie Yu looked at the two people who said "goodbye" and came out again not long after, wailing that there was too much homework.

With this kung fu small talk exam paper can be brushed up a set.

Zhou Dalei was bored playing games alone, distracted to see that Boss Xie seemed to be in a very good mood: "What is so happy?"

"The group chats," Xie Yu explained succinctly, "drunk and use the toilet as a wife, too much homework." 

Zhou Dalei: "..."

Zhou Dalei: "Oh. "

If he hadn't known this great master for so long, Xie Yu's words were like gold, and he needed the other party's own brain to make up a string, plus the way of narration that turned a corner, he wouldn't know what this person was talking about.

Zhou Dalei "Oh" finished thinking, always feel where strange, where is it.

"Am I going to—class groups?" Two minutes later, Zhou Dalei threw down the red and white machine and almost jumped up.

Xie Yu: "What is your reaction?"

"Surprised reaction," Zhou Dalei said, "I... I really didn't expect that."

Xie Yu originally wanted to quit directly, but the few words he said in his ear last night had been circling in his ear, saying that the class group, the school committee... So Xie Yu hesitated for a moment, planning to leave a footprint before leaving.

He flipped through the emoji bar and finally found a smiley face that looked more cordial.

Then all the online students in the second and third classes of high school suddenly appeared in the chat box that did not conform to their young people's aesthetics, implicitly permeated with indifference, and the eyes were full of mocking expressions.