chapter 30 do you dare to say yes with a stupid cry?

shen jie's results were on par with wanda's, and the seats for this exam were in the front and back rows, but the order of the front and back was reversed.

after the two people sat down according to the test number, they looked at each other with big eyes and small eyes for half a day, and then looked at each other and smiled.

shen jie: "brother, you know. "

wanda: "i understand, i understand, and it's a pleasure to work with." "

after answering the questions, the two began to chat on the note, the chinese test was not full of fun, and the english test continued to talk about the second half.

- when the exam is over, let's go to dinner together?

-what to eat?

-canteen, what else do you want to eat?

- the dishes in the canteen today are a bit scary... call them up to the asahi brothers?

- unpalatable and unavoidable, called, all called, there are difficulties to be together.

-brother jie, speaking of which, how long have you known brother chao?

talking about eating and talking well, wanda suddenly began to change the topic, shen jie opened the note to see such a line, knowing that wanda's gossip heart was really wildfire and endless spring wind blowing and growing.

shen jie thought about it carefully, he and he chao seemed to have known each other for almost three years.

at that time, the dance game was prevalent, the streets were non-mainstream, shen jie was usually well-behaved at home, out of the house was very wild, secretly took money to the internet café, and a martian girl online love.

most of these informal internet cafes are hidden in the community, twisting and turning, finding the house number and bending in, pushing open a small door, which is the world of underage non-mainstream teenagers.

three bucks to enjoy an hour.

enjoy the enjoyment, this kind of internet café is quite dangerous, and it will be reported at any time.

if you are unlucky enough to be caught by the police, you will call your parents to collect it, which was worse than failing the exam at the time.

shen jie still remembers that he paid the money, took the number full field to find where the sixth machine was, and in a group of non-mainstream people with bangs covering their eyes, he saw a person sleeping in front of the computer.

BLACK-RED JERSEY, SHORT HAIR, ARROGANTLY SHAVED THE LETTER 'N' CLOSE TO THE EAR, AND SEVERAL CIGARETTE BUTTS PILED UP IN THE ASHTRAY AT HAND.

just looking at the back, i felt that this person was a little too loose, and it was particularly eye-catching.

machine five.

machine six is right next to this cool guy.

shen jie sat down carefully, and after pressing the boot button, he found that the mouse pad was half pressed by the person on the side. he tried to sneak out the mouse pad, but accidentally woke up the person.

the headphones on the man's head were already crumbling, and as he looked up, they slid down completely and rested on their necks.

"..."i went, this face value.

shen jie was startled.

the handsome guy didn't speak, and when he woke up, he continued to type on the keyboard.

the screen is the recent hot dance game, and even shen jie gritted his teeth and rushed to buy penguin coins to buy fashion.

for them, a set of cool and handsome clothes is simply the dignity of playing the game, in the game everyone brothers and sisters recognize each other, but the person next to them is wearing an ugly initial suit, and the name of the game is four words "no friends".