chapter 75 The Way I Like

He Chao originally lowered his head, his eyes stared at the steps below without blinking, and he thought a bunch of messy thoughts in his mind, and when he heard this, he suddenly looked up at the past.

Xie Yu didn't seem to react much.

The only reaction was that before He Chao could say whether to eat or not to eat, he directly shoved the sugar into his mouth.

He Chao was stunned.

Then the taste of fruit candy rushes up little by little.

Sweet.

Kids have eaten.

The children also called brother.

The other thoughts in He Chao's mind suddenly stopped abruptly, and only one sentence remained: ... It's also too foul.

Xie Yu did not think that the "title king" around him would almost give up on himself for this reason, because of this reason. After re-reading for a year, I still couldn't let go of my worries, and I took the last high school, occupying the bottom of the grade.

From the top students with unlimited prospects in everyone's eyes, they fell outside the passing line.

It fell all at once.

Xie Yu remembered that he had known this person for so long, and the real time he saw him angry was the time when Xu Xia and Yang Sanhao were fired.

"You fought in high school because of this?" Xie Yu leaned back, his hand propped on the ground and asked.

Although he did not know who the boss of the next building was called at that time, the heroic deeds of He Chao were spread over and over in the school, and it was difficult to know whether he knew.

Xie Yu was originally the boss of the West Building who was sealed because of "cheating in the middle school entrance examination" and fighting.

He Dynasty is not.

Unlike Xie Yu, he brought his own traffic when he entered school, and even quiet for a while. After two months of classes in the calm of the waves, after the midterm exams, I suddenly became famous because of one thing.

Simply put, it's three words – beating the teacher.

It was also a fight, which was much heavier than Xie Yu's four people outside alone.

"That..."

"At that time, someone in our class bought the answer, and he thought it was me who brought the head, "He Chao bit the sugar, didn't even want to mention the name, so he used a 'he' instead, and said, "I can look at me, I bought a fart answer, if I really bought it, can I still take the test ten?"

He Chao now thinks about it, at that time, his temper was also too explosive, and if he was finished with two sounds, why should he get up and kick the table and argue. Arguing that he couldn't suppress the fire, he went straight up with a fist.

The start was not light or heavy, and almost got people into the hospital.

He didn't leave after school that day, smoked half a pack of cigarettes in the toilet cubicle, smelled of smoke, and kept thinking about what he was doing.

When He Chao said this, he remembered that the second grade next to him had not yet begun to speak, and changed the topic: "What about you."

"I," Xie Yu said in a flat tone, "I'm afraid I'm too good and want to leave a way for others to live."

He Chao listened to the stem, raised his hand and rubbed it on the top of his head: "Seriously do it?" 

Xie Yu's affair was a family affair.