chapter 44 holding a small hand

when he chao finished speaking, the class was silent.

mad dog has not met such a student in more than ten years of education, and it is obvious that these two people have "cat greasy" other than holding hands, but he was blinded by he chao's operation for a while, and he did not care to go up to check the belly of the table: "... you guys, okay, good, hold hands, right? "

he chao moved his lips, and probably continued to say something more disturbing.

xie yu took advantage of the mad dog's lack of attention and directly stepped on he chao's foot. xie yu stepped on this foot without mercy, he chao was stepped on by him, holding xie yu's hand unconsciously tightened a few points, eating pain: "little hiccup, so fierce? "

xie yu whispered, if my foot hadn't hurt, you wouldn't be here by now. "

the mad dog didn't hear what they were saying, and he saw that the hands of the two male classmates not only did not let go, but also pulled tighter and tighter.

it was a demonstration to him.

he felt his majesty as a director of instruction despised.

"since you like to hold it so much, then hold me and lead me to the end of class!"

mad dog's chest heaved, and he was not lightly angered by these two people, planning to save his majesty, he finished speaking and turned to the other students and said: "you supervise well, the bell does not ring at the end of class, the two of them are not allowed to let go, i will come to check later." "

he chao: "..."

xie yu: "..."

other students who have been given heavy responsibilities: "..."

when the mad dog was gone, liu cunhao stabbed wanda and hesitantly asked, "we... really supervised? "

the way mad dogs punish people is always very bizarre and creative, he used to be late to climb over the wall once, listened to other classmates say that the wall is very good to turn over, plucked up the courage to go, and the other end of the wall stood while eating breakfast while drinking soy milk mad dog, caught him and let him go back and forth over the wall more than twenty times.

but this time it's also too bizarre... who can really supervise, or supervise and hold hands.

compared with liu cunhao, wanda seemed much calmer, and he calmly opened the english book and said, "actually, i think we should not need supervision." "

the last row of the classroom.

although xie yu was not very good at one foot, his combat effectiveness was still quite amazing. the mad dog had just left on the front foot, and the third classroom immediately became lively, and the chairs of xie yu and he chao had both overturned and fell to the ground, and the people passing by did not understand the situation and thought that something had happened.

"old xie, you can beat me," he chao said while hiding, "but we have to think about the other students, and if the mad dogs come back to check later, we can't tire them... you know what i mean. "

no matter how much xie yu fried the hair, he chao never let go of his hand the whole time. xie yu couldn't shake it off, and he was so annoyed that he had a headache: "i know a fart." "

wanda's phrase "no need to supervise" liu cunhao did not understand at first.

now after watching for a while, he finally understood, and then he patted wanda on the shoulder and said, "you are really a tall man... things are like gods. "

wanda clenched her fists: "concessions, i just know too much." "

it didn't last long.

he chao only cared about holding the little hiccup, afraid that he would not stand still and fall down.