chapter 95 There's a kind of tomorrow night after school don't leave

"Don't you like fouls," He Chao walked halfway, bent down to pick up the ball that Wanda had just missed and smashed out, with his wrist power, dribbled the ball a few times, and when he spoke, he couldn't hear the emotion, and said, "Then commit."

Xie Yu did not speak.

He flipped straight down from the stand fence, propped his hand on the railing, and jumped over in the air, walking unhurriedly into the third squad in a boiling sound.

Two teams stood facing each other.

After He Chao finished speaking, he threw the ball to the fourth squad with his backhand, and the ball landed right at Liang Hui's feet.

Liang Hui said that he was not afraid of the two school bullies on the other side, which must be fake.

Although he usually walks sideways in the class, he only dares to lie in the nest, typical of bullying soft and afraid of hard. But now in full view of everyone, so many pairs of eyes are staring at him, and the rapidly expanding self-esteem and desire to win and lose make him unable to take care of so much.

The referee blew a few more whistles and stood between the two teams, separating them, for fear that the two teams would fight. In particular, these people in the stands are still fanning the flames on the side, blindly booing.

The people of the fourth class were also completely enraged, and stood up and shouted: "Hui Ge, come on! "

The referee's head grew bigger: "You guys calm down, what are you doing, playing or fighting... Match second friendship first. "

At first, Liang Hui didn't quite understand what He Chao meant by asking them to 'continue to commit crimes'.

When he gathered his reorganized team on the side to discuss tactics and then return to the field, he understood the meaning of this sentence: what about fouls.

You can't find a chance to foul you.

He Chao just watched in the stands for ten minutes, and touched the routine of the gang of the fourth class almost completely: "Wait a while, you cooperate with Lao Xie, he has a strong breakthrough ability, playing fast attack, that is, fighting six relatives do not recognize, cooperate do not count on ... Be careful not to be hurt by him. Then you stare at number six, and I stare at Liang Hui and kill them. "

The referee was blind and had no rule of law, so he could only prevent the four squads from getting together to cover for fouls and try to pull the score back in the second half.

Luo Wenqiang was surprised by He Chao's ability to observe the arena, stunned for two seconds, and nodded continuously: "Okay, I will pay attention and not let Brother Yu hurt me."

Xie Yu was not very happy, frowning and saying, "Me? "

"What are you," He Chao put his hand on Xie Yu's neck and leaned closer, "you, a single-row player, a lone wolf forever, don't think about it." "

He Chao organized a menacing quick attack on the field, the home field was completely handed over to Xie Yu, and the four gangs had never encountered such a wild style of play, and they were attacked for a while.

Liang Hui was stared at by He Chao, and could only watch as Xie Yu got the ball and crossed two people in a row, not giving others a chance to be close to him.

The attack was too fierce for the two men to defend.

"Hui Ge!"

The No. 6 jersey of the fourth class was not easy to get out of Luo Wenqiang's control, but he still couldn't go up and stop Xie Yu, and he shouted in a hurry: "Stop! "