chapter 49 burning

xie yu often calls him stupid, brain-dead, and all kinds of offensive words, and the only one who can be called a brother is a "brother", but it doesn't sound like a good word.

therefore, xie yu's phrase "brother chao" has a flat tone and no ups and downs, but he chao is stunned for a while.

my hand almost couldn't hold the chopsticks.

by the time he reacted, the last piece of corn had been grabbed by luo wenqiang's hand.

luo wenqiang stepped on a chair with one foot, the whole person was extremely heroic, in order to eat is also to do his best, simply give up the chopsticks directly to get started: "hahahaha brother, admit defeat!"

xu qingqing said, "sports committee, i really didn't expect you to be this kind of person."

liu cunhao also shook his head: "i didn't expect it either... in order to eat by any means, you tell me that you really only ate yesterday's dinner, and you didn't eat all day yesterday. "

luo wenqiang bit the corn and defended himself: "no, no, i just have a relatively large amount of food."

he chao cleared his throat and was about to say what he wanted to do.

i heard xie yu say, "i don't like to eat corn."

"i just didn't grab it," he chao said, "so which one do you want to eat?"

xie yu pointed to the three fresh soups that were still steaming in the pot opposite.

the table was a mess, with a few shrimp piled on a plate of greens, and a small piece of ribs that flew out of the dish.

he chao stared at this mess, and said in his heart, don't say a bowl of soup, let lao tzu do anything!

he chao reached for the dinner plate, turned around half a circle and suddenly a thought popped up, his hand stopped, and he said casually: "want to eat? if you want to eat, just scream again. "

after he chao finished speaking, he felt that this little king and bastard must not be so well-behaved. maybe he would kick him directly, and when he was in a hurry, he could roll up his sleeves and give him three words very coldly: "get out."

but xiao wang baggy called out again without any burden: "brother chao."

"......"

he chao sensed that his throat was tightening.

almost everyone i knew called him brother chao.

but these two words came out of xie yu's mouth, unlike others.

with a cry, my heart collapsed.

his mind was very confused, and finally a thousand words came together into one sentence: i fuck this is too foul.

xie yu's mind was also chaotic.

he stared at the bowl of soup for half a day, and finally stirred it with a spoon.

in fact, i don't like to eat corn, nor do i want to drink any three fresh soups.

that self... what exactly do you want to do?

is it simply, i don't know which nerve i touched, and i want to call him?

"do you want to get some more wine?" liu cunhao asked.

luo wenqiang said while eating vegetables: "go up! that's not enough to plug the teeth. "

these people, it is difficult to come out, no one cares, they are like a little adult, and they order food and wine. in particular, there is an inexplicable plot for drinking, as if as soon as you drink, the usual rules and regulations disappear all at once.