chapter 29 "what am i like?"

"teacher tang, turn off the fan," xu xia said as she picked up the test paper, "... the noise is too loud, and the listening of the english test will have an impact later. "

townsend nodded and walked over to turn off the fan.

xu xia grasped the test paper in her hand, and from her point of view, she only needed to raise her head slightly to see the bottom of the table.

seeing that xu xia was about to get up, xie yu retracted his hand like an electric shock.

he chao's reaction was two beats slower, and he watched xie yu bow his head and continue to answer the question, only then did he blink, fold his five fingers, and hold the ball of paper in his hand again.

xu xia didn't notice anything was wrong.

after she finished picking up the test paper, she looked around a few times, spread out the books again and began to read.

townsend saw an attempt to flip through the language book to find a poem to fill in the blank answers, he stopped at the desk of the classmate, did not speak, and knocked on the corner of the table to warn.

the fan slowly stopped.

there were four other people in front of xie yu, and these four brothers were anxious in their hearts, saying that the good answer had not been handed over for a long time, and there was no time to copy it if it was not passed on.

so the leader of the platoon finally couldn't help but turn around and hint at the one behind him: "... what about goods? "

the one in the back said he didn't know, and then asked back, "is the thing still in the brother's place?" when can i connect? "

"i don't know."

"hurry, can't wait, no time."

"......"

the fourth classmate was given a heavy responsibility, but he did not dare to ask, xie yu's legend is still circulating in the school, he proposed: "otherwise, we will show our true level..."

ready to come up with the true level of enlightenment, the four difficult brothers no longer expect the answer, but he chao lectured, he waited for a few minutes, and then went to poke xie yu's back: "answer, hurry." "

xie yu gave him a word: "roll." "

"so cold," he chao said, "you look up, these four compatriots, look at their melancholy and sad backs, won't their conscience hurt, don't you have any thoughts in your heart?" "

xie yu: "shut up my ass." "

he chao: "..."

"there are still the last ten minutes, everyone seize the time," townsend looked at the watch on his wrist, reminding, "the composition has not been written yet, pay attention to the time, you can start to do the finishing work." "

townsend said and turned around and walked to the edge of the podium.

taking advantage of this gap, xie yu did not look back, stretched out his hand backwards, he did not rub underneath like he chao, he openly and honestly put his hand on the side of he chao's table, and said in a very impatient tone: "answer." "

he chao was stunned for a second, reacted, and put the paper ball into xie yu's hand.

after xie yu got it, he threw the paper ball forward, and it was just smashed on the table of the classmate in front of him.

he chao came back to him and suddenly wanted to laugh.

he lowered his head, the test paper had long been written, his elbows were propped on the composition paper, his hands covered one side of his eyes, his appearance was loose, and he secretly said in his heart: this little friend who said "shut up my ass" in his mouth... it's kind of cute.