chapter 69 when you encounter difficulties in your studies

he chao was still looking at the topic, looking at the conditions that lao wu had highlighted with red chalk, and combined with the data, several different solution ideas came to mind.

the knowledge points in this lesson are actually very ordinary, but the small concept things are put into the function problem together, and the difficulty immediately changes.

he chao couldn't help but want to tear up a piece of paper and make a draft.

xie yu glanced at it a few times, and vaguely felt that he chao was looking at the blackboard more attentively than he had just been playing a game with his head down.

he chao actually didn't have much enthusiasm for playing games, lazily nodding a few times, not too distracted.

rather than playful, it's more like being idle and touching.

the technology is not bad, there are many riot operations, wanda they often come to the evening self-study and shout "take me to the brother, which district are you in".

he chao said every time: "no, i want to share a romantic double row with me at the same table." 

wanda insisted on asking for a friend position: "with brother yu? it's a death row, don't you want to feel like having teammates? "

thinking of this, xie yu reached over and tapped on the screen of he chao's mobile phone.

the "he shuai" on the game interface dodged the attack, swung his sword and flashed back, dragging the blood to the side.

xie yu withdrew his hand and asked him again, "what's the matter?" "

"look at these prerequisites first, combined with the questions," old wu marked the point, drew a picture by the way, took the ruler and knocked on the blackboard, "give you a few minutes to think about it..."

after lao wu finished speaking, he wanted to do the blackboard on the personal question, and it seemed that only xue xisheng was trying to analyze the topic, and said: "the academic committee, you come up to do it."

xue xisheng raised his hand to support the frame, got up and walked to the blackboard, and wrote a "solution" in the upper left corner of the topic.

he chao hurriedly fed the game character some blood-returning medicine, and did not know what to say after feeding.

i can't always say: old xie, this extension problem is quite simple, i can come up with three different solutions in a minute, do you want to listen?

fortunately, xie yu did not continue to ask.

xie yu wrote a few steps on the mobile phone memo, sorted out the idea and deleted it, clicked on the calculator to start the problem.

neither of them know much about feelings, but there are many people around who are in love early.

just the little couple that came out of wanda's mouth can circle around the school twice, what class has a couple, so-and-so class who and so-and-so have broken up, the reasons for the breakup are various, it feels like they are talking and playing.

the most noisy part of this is last year, and even people like xie yu who don't listen to gossip know it.

a girl with excellent grades, a representative of the chinese class, the kind that goes to the stage every year at the parents' meeting to express her learning experience, looks very well-behaved. later, i fell in love with the transfer students in their class who had been messing around all day.

talking about the transfer students want to break up, the girl is unwilling.

when the breakup was in the hallway, the transfer student said bitterly: "we are not suitable, forget it, when you encounter difficulties in learning, i can only look at you and worry, but nothing can help you."