chapter 47 it's useless to be handsome

"do you have any friends to help keep our lives safe?" wanda frantically hinted, "brother yu, are you busy?"

xie yu said: "not a friend, i am busy."

wanda: "..."

cold, as cold as ever.

wanda looked at xie yu and said, or got up and found an empty seat on the other side of the window to sit down, and couldn't figure out what this cold big guy meant.

is this willing to stare, or unwilling?

he chao smiled and said, "you fight, he will help watch it."

wanda was stunned and didn't quite believe it: "how do you know?" where do you see it? "

xie yu was a lonely and arrogant person, extremely unsociable, and his stinky temper exploded at the slightest.

just carve three words on his face "don't mess with me."

at that moment when the east and west were divided into two floors, xie yu, the boss of the west building, the rumor of black nail polish scared off an unknown number of people, and it sounded like a gloomy pervert.

wanda's question, he chao did not answer.

he rolled in from outside the window, his feet on the chair, and thought, i just know.

xie yu was still playing with his mobile phone, looking up from time to time, not finding anything unusual and looking down.

he chao sat down at the desk in front of xie yu, turned his back on the blackboard, looked at the few people who were fighting landlords, and then looked up at the latest issue of the third class's blackboard newspaper,-my dream.

the third class of blackboard was particularly perfunctory, looking at the whole class, thirty or so people, stunned that there was no talent who could draw. anyway, i can't choose it, so i simply don't waste time on it.

the idea is quite novel, let each student write a wish on the paper, tape it up, and finally surround it into a crooked love.

just such a thing, townsend took it as a treasure and repeatedly took several pictures with the camera.

he chao withdrew his eyes, and his gaze fell on the person in front of him again.

the boss of the west building is wearing a school uniform, the weather has recently turned cold, probably afraid of the cold, put a coat on the outside of the school uniform, half of his hand is shrunk in the sleeve, exposing half of his fingertips, focusing on the location on the mobile phone screen.

xie yu sometimes does some small actions that make people feel particularly soft, such as waking up from self-study every morning, when he opens his eyes to look at people in a hazy way, and when he says something about me, after a while, he hands him a question mark.

or maybe now, the slender white fingers are curled up, and the tail fingers are gently hooked on the edges of the cuffs.

he chao knocked on the desktop: "little friend, what dream did you write?" "

xie yu paused at the fingertips, still chatting with aunt mei, asked aunt mei whether the recent guangdong trade side of the goods is not large, don't be reluctant to that little money, not enough manpower to ask for a few more, the topic suddenly changed, did not react: "ah? "

then he followed he chao's gaze and looked back and saw the board newspaper.

that piece of paper is written blindly, what a dream, the eight classics of zheng'er filled in this love heart and made public, it is too pretentious. moreover, the sophomore students, the whole world is around the two words "college entrance examination", wanda they get the note are giggling, did not take it seriously: "dream!" fudan is my dream! "