chapter 83 The next time you play you will take off your coat and try

It's already winter, and although it doesn't snow much in winter, the wet and cold air still can't stop drilling into the sweater.

Xie Yu put down his pen, still wearing the coat that He Chao had just handed over, looked up at him, seemed to laugh and said, "... Are you asking for such a low price?"

After speaking, before He Chao could reply, Xie Yu called out "Brother" without any burden.

He had been a little cold these two days, sweating profusely after playing basketball last time, taking off only the thin undershirt inside, and blowing the wind on the basketball court for half a lesson. Now I'm talking with a slightly hoarse tail, with a bit of casual rambling.

He Chao was almost distracted by this understated word.

Then He Chao buried half his face in his palm, leaned back in his chair, and sighed in a low voice, "Who punishes whom?"

Seeing that the time was not early, Xie Yu raised his hand and pressed the temple, intending to get up and go back, but before he could take two steps, his wrist was violently grabbed by the person behind him, and then he heard He Chao say, "Don't go."

He Chao repeated again: "Don't leave tonight."

Xie Yu stopped and let him grab it, but didn't break away: "Brother Shouting, you let you go, which stupid person said this."

He Chao said, "Yeah, which fool."

"......"

The brightly lit bedroom building had no electricity. The patrol master walked around downstairs with a flashlight, and the flashlight light broke through the night, and the bright light passed by the window from time to time.

The single bed was too narrow, Xie Yu took off his sweater, and when he lay down, he almost clinged to He Chao.

Xie Yu moved his legs uncomfortably, through the cloth, pasted on the side of He Chao's legs, and his ankles just touched him, He Chao "hissed" and whispered a warning: "Don't move."

Xie Yu opened his eyes and looked sideways at him.

The two occasionally spend the night in each other's bedrooms.

At the point of turning off the lights, it is not that you have to walk for half a day without moving, or you have to walk without success.

Although the Second Middle School is very in line with public opinion in terms of accommodation, and wants to change the dormitory to submit an application, and can handle the application in less than three days, the situation between Xie Yu and He Chao is different.

Before, they were also worried about the pile of extracurricular tutoring books and real exam papers in their dormitories, and said that if they moved to live together, would they not be able to sneak up in the middle of the night to do the problems. Now that I have no worries, I have also thought of changing bedrooms.

However, when mad dog received the application, he was so angry that he knocked on his desk and shouted: "You two, what do you two want to do--are you planning to play games every day until midnight?" As far as your little trick is concerned, I have seen more and I will tell you."

He Chao tried to defend himself: "Actually, we plan to study hard..."

Mad Dog threw the application form directly into the trash can: "Less fart, don't even think about it, this matter is not negotiable." Hurry back to class. "

The consequence of forcibly squeezing into a single bed to sleep was that Xie Yu got up the next day in pain, and was woken up by the mad dog's radio, so annoyed that he almost didn't kick He Chao directly from the bed.