chapter 80 I Can See You

"Senior 2rd class, dance "x."

As soon as the host finished saying this, the whole class cheered in the audience, and the sound wave passed from the back row to the front: "Oh-"

A few people took the lead in screaming, and the screams were sparse at first, and the rows of lights that surrounded the audience gradually dimmed, starting at the beginning of the row and going out to the end of the row.

Only dozens of spotlights were left on the stage, shining straight down from all angles, shining brightly.

"Take a deep breath," He Chao said, standing up, "Body Committee, your whole body is shaking, what are you afraid of?"

Luo Wenqiang took two deep breaths, still shivering: "I can't, I..."

"Men don't say they can't do it."

"But I really..."

Before Luo Wenqiang could say the whole sentence, he heard Xie Yu say; "Or fight, calm down?"

Xie Yu was just sorting out the cuffs, and his head was not raised, and he folded the cuffs up a little.

Luo Wenqiang believes that this grandfather is not joking, he really regards "one beating" as the best solution, if one meal does not work, then two meals.

"No need Brother Yu, thank you," Luo Wenqiang instantly felt that his hands were no longer trembling, and the desire to survive made him calm down, "I believe I can." Man, okay.

He Chao put a hand on Xie Yu's waist, smiled when he heard this, leaned over Xie Yu's ear and said, "It's quite powerful."

Xie Yu took two steps forward, and He Chao's hand was still just gently holding it at first, and then it became more and more out of tune: Can you touch it? "

Xu Jing took the lead, and she and Xu Qingqing tied their hair into a high ponytail, with a simple hairstyle and even a little handsome. The two secretly changed their shape in the toilet at noon, and the hem of their shirts was tucked into their pants to make their legs longer.

A group of people marched majestically along the side steps towards the stage.

Xie Yu walked at the end, did not squeeze the steps with them, estimated that the stage height was not too high, so he supported the stage floor with one hand and simply flipped it up.

Following the movement, the hem of the shirt on his body was lifted upwards, revealing his half-amputated waist.

The boy was thin and looked quite thin at the waist.

It's also a kung fu that only blinks at the eye.

The audience was ignited by this simple but arrogant action, not only the third class of students pulling their throats and shouting, but the entire auditorium erupted into a scream and applause.

Sitting in the front row, a few of the lower school girls who were close to each other had not seen the legendary school bully in person, and their names and faces did not match the number: "Ah, is that...?!"

"Xie Yu in the West Building."

The east and west floors used to be separated by a long corridor, and the well water did not violate the river water. After the second year of high school, these two legendary school bullies did not make any trouble, the only thing was probably the towering CP building in the school sticker bar.

Now two people are standing side by side on the stage, standing in the spotlight, and the whole person is plated with a layer of light, which is extremely eye-catching.

When He Chao did not smile, he looked very distant, which was not the same as his usual rambling appearance, but it was quite in line with their imagination of "school bully".