chapter 76 Business Ability Is Not Possible

Xie Yu had never said such a sticky word when he was so old, although his tone was still a little cold, leaning against the back of his chair, and looked at him silently when he finished. The other hand was the ice Coke I had just bought at the door, steaming cold.

You are He Dynasty.

It's what you look like. It has nothing to do with anything else.

"..."He Chao held his hand and slowly tightened it, wondering if he was hallucinating, and coaxed, "Say it again? "

Xie Yu: "Advise you not to go in."

He Chao was dressed quite ordinary today, a simple set of clothes, and did not even bring a noisy earring.

Even then it is still ostentatious.

The light in the theater was not good, especially the back row was even darker, and some people around couldn't help but turn their heads to look at them, and began to whisper from the moment they entered one after the other.

Until he got on the return bus, Xie Yu didn't know what the movie was about just now, because He Chao approached him with the light of the clearly extinguished screen, approaching him across the handrail between the two people, taking away all his breath.

The action was rushing and rushing, like crashing over.

I don't care if I kiss him in public or not I'll be seen.

The sound in my ears is getting farther and farther away.

In addition to the sound effects of the movie and the noisy chatting, he was left with two words that he chao suppressed and restrained and said to himself: "... Annoying. "

The movie is almost at the end, and the male and female protagonists on the screen finally overcome many obstacles and hug each other.

Xie Yu leaned back, pulled a little distance from him, and his voice was a little hoarse: "Will you go back to school later?" "

He Chao looked down at the crotch of his pants, made sure that the sweater was covering, it didn't look too obvious, and then said, "I went home, the school locked the door at half past four, and I couldn't catch up."

The Second Middle School has always been strictly controlled, especially on weekends, to avoid any accidents caused by residential students staying outside for too long, and closing the school door on time after 4:30.

Xie Yu didn't know what he was looking at, he looked down, his eyes fell somewhere, and he paused for two seconds.

"Hard?"

"Not hard is not a man," He Chao pulled the hem of the sweater down, and said, "don't look at me, I slowly."

Century City this side of the bus to come diligently, an average of ten minutes a car, just got on the car not long ago, the car has not left the Century City that road, Ms. Gu waited for half a day can not wait, dialed a phone: "Didn't you say that you will return soon... What time is it now, and is dinner still at home? "

"It's in the car."

"On the weekend, I know to go out and play with my classmates, which classmates, when will I be able to calm down and read a book, and how long will it take?"

Xie Yu selectively ignored half a sentence and replied with the other half: "Half an hour." "

Ms. Gu finished instructing on safety issues, and then continued to count down, Xie Yu listened quietly for a while.

The feeling of "secretly dating a meeting with my boyfriend" in my heart is getting stronger and stronger, and I didn't feel anything at all, just eating a meal and watching a movie according to the routine, but now I feel that I have done something incredible.