chapter 25 stimulating and enjoyable

he chao fell into self-touching and could not extricate himself, touching himself, but not to the math teacher.

the math teacher approved the homework to halfway, wanted to find a class representative to go to the fifth class to get the triangle ruler teaching aids back, wait for the next class to use, just looked up, i saw he chao holding up the exercise book to block the sun at the same table.

he put down the red pen in his hand, did not directly remind him, and looked at it for half a day, and the other students who found something wrong also looked at the teacher's eyes.

"......"

this is really a scene that is quite loved by my classmates.

moving.

he chao was thinking about whether to replace the exercise book with a math book, the shade was larger, and in a moment of hesitation, a small section of white chalk head flew out of the direction of the podium and smashed on his head with unmistakable accuracy.

the chalk head hit and popped up, landed on the ground, and rolled unhurriedly to the side of the trash can.

the math teacher didn't know whether to get angry or laugh: "the last two in the row, you guys when i don't exist don't you?" "

when he chao heard this, his hand loosened, and the practice book fell down, just smashing into xie yu's face.

xie yu was directly woken up.

he had just gone to sleep, and when he woke up, his mind was a little confused, and he forgot that he was still studying in the morning, and before his eyes were opened, he sent he chao a sentence: "you are looking for death." "

xie yu's voice had just fallen, and another piece of chalk head slammed into their direction.

wu zheng has been teaching for nearly a decade, and the ability to smash people with chalk can be called pure fire, and those who desert and doze off in class are all woken up by him in this way.

throw one quasi.

the results are remarkable, and there is no need to waste classroom time.

xie yu hadn't yet reacted to what had happened, and had already been hit twice.

he chao said while hiding, "teacher wu, i think we should calm each other down..."

"calm down," wu zheng almost got angry with even the dirty words, and he couldn't suppress it, and after pressing it down, he didn't want to talk to the two of them personally, pointing his finger to the door, "get out." the two of you went to the door and stood and calmed down, didn't you want to be calm, to be calm and calm. "

early in the morning, xie yu did not sleep, and he and he chao stood by the window at the door of the second and third classes of high school.

the first lesson also happened to be math class, and wu zhengqi slowed down, asking them to wait for the class bell to ring before they could return to their seats, so they stood at the door as doormen between classes.

the corridors were bustling with people.

"while i can still control myself," xie yu said, "you explain." "

he chao: "i said i was afraid you were too moved." "

xie yu's temper was really not good, and the theory he had implemented since he was a child was not to reason with the fool and directly grasp and beat him, he endured and endured, and decided to give he chao another chance: "... do you say or don't you say? "

before he chao could speak, wanda leaned out of the window and tilted his head: "this is really a story that moves the world but ends in tragedy, cow ah brother chao, and give brother yu the sun, but this feeling is destined to only move you." "