chapter 32 blowing eight hundred words all the way

six examination papers were placed on the table, and xie yu thought that old tang would focus on telling them about this monthly examination paper.

townsend asked, "you usually like to play games?" "

in order to pretend to be a little bit, even if you don't like to play much, you have to nod your head.

xie yu: "hmm. "

he chao: "like, especially like." "

"i also tried to contact it, that is, i heard that the popular game, he chao, i heard that this game you have been playing," townsend did not mention the test paper, took out the mobile phone, "did not expect that your taste is still quite ... innocence and innocence. "

"innocence and innocence?"

i don't quite understand the four strange words of innocence and pure love, which is where old tang came from.

taking advantage of the fact that old tang was looking down and fiddling with the gap in the mobile phone, he chao touched xie yu with his arm: "is this saying that i am childish?" "

"i don't know, i don't want to know."

"how innocent and pure can that be, like old tang, the usual hobby of a middle-aged man is probably playing chess and making tea and teaing birds," he chao thought more and more that this was the case, "what jedi gun king, horror battlefield, he certainly can't play." "

townsend clicked on the game and said: "i don't think the game is bad, everything has two sides, at best, it can make people relax and entertain at the same time, but also exercise a person's self-control." "

he chao nodded in agreement, "yes, i think so too, what you said makes too much sense." "

xie yu caught a glimpse of the extremely familiar pink on the screen of tang sen's mobile phone, dangling past his eyes.

but at a glance, townsend spoke up, put the phone back, and continued: "this ability and will to control yourself is very important, there are many temptations in the world, i will give you a few examples..."

he chao listened sleepily and secretly put his hand to xie yu's side.

xie yu bowed his head: "what?" "

"pinch me," he chao said, "i'm not very sober now." "

xie yu's hand just touched the back of he chao's hand, before he had time to pinch it, tang sen linked the topic from self-control to learning, and then combined learning and games together - and then old tang pushed the phone over, saw the pink game interface, he chao suddenly woke up: "..."

the conversation lasted for half an hour, and the class bell rang before tang sen released the person.

when he chao walked out, he forgot to be polite, and didn't even say 'goodbye teacher'.

xie yu wanted to laugh and endured the whole time.

he chao walked fast, walked out a few steps and stopped, saw him like this, and reminded him: don't laugh, i'm in a explosive mood right now. "

the first class in the afternoon was history, and the history teacher was already in the classroom when the two of them went back.

"hurry up, it's time for class, how can it still be grinding?" the history teacher said as he flipped through the book, "when the class bell rings, hurry back to your seat and do it." "

just now in the office, townsend showed them the level of his dress-up game, and his feelings after playing it during this time, and finally combined the game with learning, hoping to arouse the interest of both of them in learning.