chapter 68 radiant and flat

"what happened to the middle-aged and elderly dance competition," he chao said, "that's quite cattle, and ordinary people don't have this opportunity yet."

xie yu looked at him, slowly pushed the cuff up, moving his wrist joint a few times: "are you sure you want to continue this topic?" 

the implication is very obvious, and then say it will make you die on the spot.

he chao continued to ask, "was it a particular sensation when you played at that time?" "

"did you win the prize?"

"......"

liu cunhao, they were registering, by the way to discuss the matter of song selection, before the discussion was finished, they heard a "bang" in the back row.

the sound of this kicking table and chair is particularly familiar.

"oh," liu cunhao looked behind him and said calmly, "leave them alone, let's continue."

rowan grabbed his hair and muttered, "is it my delusion, i feel like the number of fights between the two of them has become less recently." "

and as long as these two people stay together, it is as if there is a barrier to separate them from all the noise around them.

very subtle feeling, and can't say where it's not quite right.

xie yu was not at all ambiguous about this person, and he chao took a few strokes before grabbing his wrist, and almost stepped on the chair when he stepped back: "you really beat him." 

then he added in a low voice: "boyfriend also beats?" 

xie yu bent down to lift up the chair that had fallen to the ground and pushed it to the side, so as not to affect his play: "you are looking for a beating." 

during the lunch break, old tang came over to send homework, and by the way brought the news of preparing the program.

"tell me a thing, next month's school celebration, i believe wanda has already told you," old tang said here a burst of laughter on the stage, he was helpless, paused and said, "each class must come out with a program, everyone actively signed up, see if we are making a sketch or something else out - xu jing, you are responsible." 

the literary and artistic committee members were named, raised their hands, and said, "good teacher." 

xie yu has little interest in the literary and artistic performances, and dancing on stage has left a strong mark in his life, which can be listed in the top three of the top ten embarrassing moments in life.

when old tang was talking, he was sleeping on his stomach on the table, and he did not pay attention to the literary and art committee staring at him and he chao for a long time.

xu jing selfishly wanted these two to take the lead.

after all, the façade of the third class, the effect of going up to support the field is absolutely shocking.

and when the time comes, the off-stage leaders will score each class program, and since they have participated, they will definitely want to take the first back.

"will he chao be willing to participate?"

after old tang left, six or seven of them gathered in a small circle, and when xu jing finished asking, liu cunhao patted the table and said, "that's for sure, there is no need to ask." you see asagiri like that, radiant, flat and waving, everywhere is his stage."

xu jing asked again, "what about xie yu?"

liu cunhao stopped talking.

luo wenqiang pondered, "this... this is a little difficult, or you change someone, you see how i am, my limbs are still quite coordinated. "