chapter 53 to review anything, it is better to burn incense

xie yu has lived for so many years and has never found himself with the potential of such a pure love teenager, before zhou dalei they sneaked to rent discs, that kind of action movies with color, hiding from ms. gu and lei mama lei dad, secretly locking the door, the atmosphere did not dare to come out.

ignorant of the age, da lei blushed and did not turn his eyes, xie yu looked at it twice, and then used another old-fashioned tv on the side to continue playing the red and white machine.

at that time, da lei said something, he said: "boss xie... you shouldn't be frigid. "

"what's so strange," xie yu was unmoved, "isn't it mating/mating?"

zhou dalei: "..."

damei: "..."

and now... isn't it about falling in love?

isn't it just drinking the same bottle of water?

how to feel a little fast heart rate.

with a clear whistle, the pedigree class drew to a close.

the physical education teacher came out of the gymnasium, waved his hand at luo wenqiang, liu cunhao held the ball in his hand, took advantage of the last few seconds, raced against the clock to get over the handle addiction, jumped up and threw the ball out, right in the basket.

"after class, disband," the physical education teacher advised, "the sports committee will collect the equipment."

the sports equipment of the whole class is under the responsibility of the sports committee, luo wenqiang can't take it alone, he chao jumped from the edge of the flower bed, and went over to help: "i take the racket, lao xie, take the handle?"

xie yu shared a half of the racket, several people walked together to the equipment room, liu cunhao still held a basketball and did not let go, with a few fingers to put in the palm of the palm of the blind around: "alas, you say that this year will not really cancel the basketball game."

"i blame the two classes last year, the mentally retarded, and the fights, what is there to fight."

"i was there, the scene was really exciting, and finally i threw the ball directly, the two teams beat each other up, and the referee was stupid."

the equipment room is quite large, according to the type, badminton rackets are on the innermost row of shelves, he chao raised his hand to tuck the rackets in, and then turned sideways to the side to give xie yu a vacancy: "i was also in the basketball game last year."

xie yu said: "oh, no wonder your class did not reach the final."

"......"

"the second class of a few boys playing is too dirty, it's not interesting, we retired in the first round," he chao began to reflect on how he became a drag, "it's not that the strength is not good."

"yes yes yes, you are strong," xie yu put the racket back, a little obsessively, put the racket neatly, said, "particularly strong."

the spacing between the shelves was very small, accommodating two people was a little reluctant, he chao did not know when to lean across from him, and when xie yu finished sorting out and turned around, almost the whole person leaned into his arms.

he chao laughed: "little friend, are you throwing a hug?"

"throwing hair," xie yu said, "good dogs don't stand in the way, let jean?"

he chao put his hand on his waist, gently pinched his waist through the cloth, and took him to the corner. the two were not small, fortunately the corner was secret enough, and luo wenqiang was still chatting in the place where the basketball was placed, and they couldn't notice them at all.