chapter 90 Do You Like Tsinghua or Peking University?

Xie Yu's mind 'boomed', as if something had suddenly exploded.

Then the blood cloted little by little.

His mobile phone set up a password lock, Zhou Dalei sent those text messages crowded together to occupy most of the lock screen interface, although not all displayed, but several text messages east and west together, you can still see the general meaning.

......

"Big thunder him," Xie Yu slowly curled his fingers, clenched into a fist, and subconsciously chose to continue to hide this matter, "He is joking, there is no such thing."

Gu Xuelan did not sleep all night, sitting from midnight to noon. In fact, she didn't know how long time had passed, it seemed to be a long time, but it wasn't that long, only to see the sky outside gradually light up.

Xie Yu's voice had just fallen, and he was trying to add another sentence of "you don't think much about it", when he heard Gu Xuelan ask again: "What is going on?"

Her throat was dry as she spoke, and the momentum was different from the first question, showing an unnatural calm after a violent ups and downs of emotion, a sentence stuck in her mouth, and it took a few seconds to speak.

"—How long are you going to lie to me?"

Xie Yu saw her reaction and guessed that Zhou Dalei probably didn't want to sell him directly.

Just now my brain was too messed up and I forgot to consider this layer. According to Zhou Dalei's temperament, if he really chased after him and asked, he immediately became panicked, and he couldn't hide things at all.

In the face of Ms. Gu's questioning, Xie Yu was silent for a while and did not answer.

Zhou Dalei really did not think about these few text messages of his own, mistakenly hit the ground by mistake, and directly stabbed the matter to the sky.

Last night, he finished his hair and was about to throw down his mobile phone to sleep, when Aunt Lan's phone call startled him and he almost fell off the bed with the cover rolled up.

Gu Xuelan didn't ask a few questions, he said everything that should be said and should not be said.

"I didn't know about this for a while, Boss Xie didn't let me say it, but I was uncomfortable," Zhou Dalei said as he pushed open the window to breathe, and said, "... Aunt Lan, he just wants you to have a better life in the Zhong family, and a few people force those bad things.

Zhong's Group is a well-known family business in City A.

After Gu Xuelan got married, this reorganized family was particularly embarrassing, Mrs. Zhong's position was not easy to sit in, not to mention that there was a Zhong Jie who was not comfortable without making trouble.

Xie Yu is usually muffled and looks like he is "too lazy to take care of you".

Gu Xuelan always thought that he was still young, and she was carrying these pressures, but she didn't expect what the people around her said and how they looked... It turned out that he could see it clearly.

Gu Xuelan thought back to this, his hand trembled uncontrollably, and he wanted to raise his hand to pull the coat on his shoulder upwards, but found that he could not exert any strength at all.

For a moment, a strong sense of loss of strength and weightlessness swept through.

Her last impression was that she heard Xie Yu shouting "Mom—" in a panic.

All around are the footsteps that come and go.

After Gu Xuelan fainted, the Zhong family was in a mess.