chapter 24 the other children have gone to play basketball

"Yo, Jego!"

Wanda had just packed up her things early in the morning and was about to leave for breakfast in the canteen, when she turned her head and saw Shen Jie walking up the stairs carrying bun and soy milk in his hand, waving and saying hello.

He and Shen Jie met in the examination room, and together they had a friendship with the answer, although there was little contact between them, and every time they met, there was always an inexplicable sense of intimacy.

Shen Jie was about to turn the corner to go up to the third floor when he heard the voice and stopped: "Hey, everything is clear." "

"How did you get to the dormitory," Wanda walked over, "looking for Brother Chao?"

The things shen jie was carrying in his hand shook one by one, eager to carry them in a circle: "Yes." "

Wanda remembered that He Chao was absent from class in the morning, and several of the classroom teachers were angry, and said clearly: "Brother Chao asked you to call him?" It's hard to get up. "

"Comrade Wanshitong, you think of Brother Chao as someone." Shen Jie said, "Does he look like someone who deliberately lets others call him in order not to skip class?" You think of him too well. "

Wanda: "... It was naïve in the next day. "

Shen Jie said, "The new teacher in your class is a very good person." "

"Teacher Tang?"

"Yes, that's the surname Tang."

The third class of high school experienced the storm of changing teachers, when the joint book was first written, it caused a sensation in the entire grade group, and there was a feeling of heroic uprising, Wanda smiled and said: "Old Tang this person is very good." "

Shen Jie: "It's amazing, I'm still seeing this for the first time." "

Tang Sen not only called He Chao over for a long and smelly conversation, he also wanted to take a deeper look at the soul of He Chao's classmates, and finally called Shen Jie over.

Shen Jie was called to the office for the first time by other class teachers, drank two cups of hot tea, and sat there a little overwhelmed: "Teacher, I am from the eighth class of high school. "

Townsend said kindly, "I know you're in the eighth class. "

"I like our class a lot, our class is harmonious and friendly, teachers and classmates help each other to move forward hand in hand, I feel very happy, I have no intention of changing classes at present." Shen Jie always felt that the teacher's eyes staring at him were very strange, afraid that he did not want to dig his corner.

As a result, Tang Sen just asked him to say that he hoped he would help the He Chao classmates in their class.

"I investigated, you and our Banhe Dynasty have a good relationship... I think he must also be very eager to come to class, suffering from the inability to overcome the bed, lack of some self-control, if you are convenient, can you invite him to class in the morning? Lucky for you. "

"......"

Although Shen Jie was a little confused after listening, he still said , 'I will be fine'.

Then Townsend added, "I know you young people, the nightlife is very rich. I also want to know what you young people are playing now, do you know what games He Chao has been playing recently? "

"What game has Brother Chao been playing lately?" Wanda asked.

"It's a little embarrassing to say it," Shen Jie stopped with his hand dangling from the plastic bag, with a complicated expression, "... Miracles, miracles warm up. "