chapter 45 the cripple, jump

you think so, you think... lei jun said halfway without saying anything, he took a box of cigarettes from his pants pocket, drew one out of it, lit it and scolded,. "

lei jun squatted and smoked a cigarette, and after a while stood up and said before leaving, "what are you doing, in order to make yourself feel better?" don't clean up those useless ones... it's useless, it can't go over, and it can't get past it. next time don't let me meet you again, spare a little bit of it, i'm afraid i can't help but find someone to maim you. "

he chao wanted to say no, but those words turned several times around his mouth, but he still didn't say them.

lei jun didn't plan to talk to him more, and after saying that, he patted his pants and left.

he chao did not go directly back to the classroom, he climbed up to the sixth floor - although the roof of the teaching building was locked, but the lock could be opened with a wire, and he did not know which locksmith had studied the method.

he pushed open the door and walked up, and the wind on the top floor was so strong that it blew the hairstyle out of order and woke people up a little.

occasionally, there were people on the roof, and there were a few pinched beer cans piled up in the corner, rolling to the side when the wind blew through.

he chao was lying on the roof, his eyes looking up without blinking, as if he saw himself in the third year of junior high school, and fang xiaolei, who was a tiger with a tiger's brain.

"there should be no one in the lab, it's all this point."

"brother chao, didn't this experimental teacher say that it was very dangerous, and we sneaked in like this..."

"i've memorized all those steps in the video, no problem."

"where did you get the key?"

"stolen."

"......"

many voices surrounded his ears, dragging him down to a bottomless place.

thick black smoke choked people unable to breathe.

the sound of fire trucks.

there was also an anxious tone when the security guard called.

the last woman asked them in a loud voice, "who allowed you to go in and do the experiments without permission?!" teacher liu was in the cubicle inside, almost did not rescue, who bears this responsibility?! "

this matter was very big, the students stole the key to do chemical experiments privately, did not say anything, and almost killed people.

the chemistry laboratory of moral education middle school is strictly managed, and there is a small compartment in the laboratory, which is the office of the teacher on duty. that day, it was teacher liu's turn to be on duty, who had wanted to get teacher liu to leave after work, but because he was too tired at work, he fell asleep on the table.

if it wasn't for the security guards reminding them that they hadn't seen teacher liu out of school, they wouldn't even know there was someone inside.

"what the hell is going on? fang xiaolei, don't you say yes, he chao said. "

"i stole the key," he chao heard his voice ring out little by little, and although he panicked when he encountered such a thing, he still said truthfully, "i also did the experiment." i asked him to go with me, and it had nothing to do with him. "

the woman sat in her seat, she held a red pen in her hand, pushed the pen cap with her thumb and fingers, back and forth for half a day, and finally she calmed down, pinched her eyebrows and said: "i know, you go back to work first... don't talk about this matter first, no one can say it when asked. "